Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do change it a lot and it is far from perfect but in terms of how it reflects the GM data day to day it is undoubtedly better than it was a few weeks ago before the last change.

I do not think it is worth regarding it as more than a guide to trends over time which it gets right better than day to day.

But it has blind spots that it has never got right - partly I think as it involves areas with low access to technology or communities less likely to use it.

Unfortunately this often coincides with places that generate high cases.

It has not even posted data for much of East Lancashire that all Summer has been the highest in the NW.

Largely as this has a high elderly and ethnic population I imagine. They used to do the same with Tameside in GM as its numbers were always way off because it had too few users they said. But they rejigged it and it has been a bit better since they did whatever they did.

Did anyone else see the anti vaxx idiots with the placards on the way to the King Power from Junction 21 yesterday?

Bunch of fucking losers.
No but there was one on the roundabout near here when I was coming back from the gym. I took the opportunity to fulfil my civic duty and told each and every one of them they were idiots, morons, irresponsible etc. My wife always tells me you lose the moral high ground when you start swearing in public arguments. It was only when I got towards the end of the line and they started to give abuse back that I cracked and called them “fucking wankers”.

No but there was one on the roundabout near here when I was coming back from the gym. I took the opportunity to fulfil my civic duty and told each and every one of them they were idiots, morons, irresponsible etc. My wife always tells me you lose the moral high ground when you start swearing in public arguments. It was only when I got towards the end of the line and they started to give abuse back that I cracked and called them “fucking wankers”.
The arrogance of these fools is truly astonishing.

They think they know more about the vaccine than virtually the entire medical profession. It’s actually unbelievable how off the scale preposterous it is, that a sales rep from Wigston thinks they know more than virtually every doctor on the planet about the safety and efficacy of this vaccine.

Dangerous pricks.

:-) The way that’s phrased makes me think Mrs DD has the patience of a saint.

The arrogance of these fools is truly astonishing.

They think they know more about the vaccine than virtually the entire medical profession. It’s actually unbelievable how off the scale preposterous it is, that a sales rep from Wigston thinks they know more than virtually every doctor on the planet about the safety and efficacy of this vaccine.

Dangerous pricks.
It’s the fact that they are so stupid and thick that they incapable of taking one look around them and realising that everybody else with them is stupid and thick.

The internet has enabled idiots to flock together and form groups. It certainly is dangerous.

It’s the fact that they are so stupid and thick that they incapable of taking one look around them and realising that everybody else with them is stupid and thick.

The internet has enabled idiots to flock together and form groups. It certainly is dangerous.
The truly hilarious thing is they think the likes of you and me, you know, people who are willing to accept the professional opinion of highly qualified and skilled medics, are the actual mugs.

56 all settings deaths - 42 in England - v 68 last week & 58 England last week

29, 173 cases v 37, 011 last week

19, 913 in England v 27, 022 last Sunday

First time under 20,000 in England since 3 August

Surprisingly good still

a study recently done in America shows that vaccine hesitancy is higher in the more educated and the highest group of hesitancy is amongst those with PHDs

so not sure about your stupid and thick comment tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.