Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this morning that Nicki Minaj's cousins friend has picked up an STI just before he was due to get married, told his fiancée that the symptoms were due to getting the vaccine and Minaj has reported this lie as fact to her millions of followers on twitter thus creating another wave of anti-vaxx hysteria on her timeline. What a world we live in...

Proves beyond doubt that there is dying of Covid and dying with Covid

Please explain what the significance of this data is in that regard?

'cos it's not obvious to me - indeed the extraordinary difference in death rate between vaxxed and unvaxxed surely suggests the exact opposite, that Covid must be the root cause of all of those "involving" covid deaths, otherwise the vaccine wouldn't have made so much difference?

I see this morning that Nicki Minaj's cousins friend has picked up an STI just before he was due to get married, told his fiancée that the symptoms were due to getting the vaccine and Minaj has reported this lie as fact to her millions of followers on twitter thus creating another wave of anti-vaxx hysteria on her timeline. What a world we live in...

If you’re getting your medical information from Nicky Minaj’s Twitter account, there’s no hope for you full stop.

Who? Never heard of him (or is it a she?)

It’s a shame that 12 to 15 year olds are being asked to take the vaccine because 1 in 9 adults wouldn’t. I know there appears to be a marginal benefit to youngsters taking it but the evidence doesn’t seem to be conclusive. As long as take up is voluntary then maybe that’s reasonable.

Yes don't believe her. I remember that bloody Alice Cooper singing school was out forever, ending with schools been blown to pieces. Imagine my dismay in September when it was still there.

Yes don't believe her. I remember that bloody Alice Cooper singing school was out forever, ending with schools been blown to pieces. Imagine my dismay in September when it was still there.
I'd still believe Alice over her though.

Seriously not just 'pop' stars but people especially with big media followings need to put just a little bit of thought into what's posted online as the 'spark when walking' brigade will believe anything.

It’s a shame that 12 to 15 year olds are being asked to take the vaccine because 1 in 9 adults wouldn’t. I know there appears to be a marginal benefit to youngsters taking it but the evidence doesn’t seem to be conclusive. As long as take up is voluntary then maybe that’s reasonable.

Every single study done shows a benefit directly to the children. Often multiple times the risk.

"Marginal" is a subjective term not even defined by JCVI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.