Coronavirus (2022) thread

Selfish git, some of us haven’t had it once yet.
I always catch everything going, I’m not particularly arsed as I take the logic it’s boosting my ability to fight the fucker off if a dangerous variant toddles along. Just bored of it. Me and my son have got identical symptoms at exactly the same time, not debilitating just irritating to not be 100%.

got covid on saturday, well sunday the symptoms appeared , rough as fuck, did a home test and it showed i had caught it again, bit worse than last time,still feel rough today, im due in work tomorrow, my quandary is, go into work(i've phoned work and they said treat it as a cold,if you feel fit come in) however my morals say i shouldn't go into work because i don't want anyone else to catch it ,however i would lose my bonus(£450, plus 3 days wages and it would go against my sickness record,too much money to lose ,but i don't want some else to get it who might be affected more , what should i do

got covid on saturday, well sunday the symptoms appeared , rough as fuck, did a home test and it showed i had caught it again, bit worse than last time,still feel rough today, im due in work tomorrow, my quandary is, go into work(i've phoned work and they said treat it as a cold,if you feel fit come in) however my morals say i shouldn't go into work because i don't want anyone else to catch it ,however i would lose my bonus(£450, plus 3 days wages and it would go against my sickness record,too much money to lose ,but i don't want some else to get it who might be affected more , what should i do
I'd go in

what?! you gotta go in then

If you go in and they subsequently send you home coz you're rough as fuck, you should keep your bonuses, IMHO.

I'd go in, you probably caught it off someone else in work anyway. No one seems to give a flying fuck and the government have let the economy be peoples biggest worry, covid is no longer a priority and you have bills to pay

I always catch everything going, I’m not particularly arsed as I take the logic it’s boosting my ability to fight the fucker off if a dangerous variant toddles along. Just bored of it. Me and my son have got identical symptoms at exactly the same time, not debilitating just irritating to not be 100%.
Are your symptoms being a bell end and overcharging your mates for tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.