Coronavirus (2022) thread

Do people believe covid19 was around before it was made public ?

In the April 2019 I have never felt so ill with all the symptoms of the than unknown covid19.
I went to the doctor he too had suffered from the same symptoms as me and still had a bad cough. He said he didnt know what it is.
He gave me some antibiotics to try and help me get thought my wedding. They worked just enough for me to get thought the day !.

It took over a year for my lung capacity to get back. If I took a deep breath I would have a coughing fit for ages. I was knackered.

It took me over a year to get over this in which time covid19 had been made public.

Case numbers aren't meaningful any more - hardly anyone getting tested. The ONS is the only reliable case info - which is also showing a sustained drop at the moment.

Latest out today

View attachment 41787

Falling consistently for a month or so, but still high prevalence.

Hospital figures are, as you say, going in the right direction, but still a very significant healthcare burden.

I think we're in the clear for the summer, new variants aside, but defo need to get boosters up for next winter.

And need more health investment.
People have to pay for tests....
Fewer positives reported...
"COVID rates falling"
It's a miracle

In the April 2019 I have never felt so ill with all the symptoms of the than unknown covid19.
I went to the doctor he too had suffered from the same symptoms as me and still had a bad cough. He said he didnt know what it is.
He gave me some antibiotics to try and help me get thought my wedding. They worked just enough for me to get thought the day !.

It took over a year for my lung capacity to get back. If I took a deep breath I would have a coughing fit for ages. I was knackered.

It took me over a year to get over this in which time covid19 had been made public.

There's lots of viruses with similar symptoms to Covid. I've previously had an almost identical set of symptoms to yours which was diagnosed as parainfluenza.

The original covid strain transmitted at a doubling time of about 3 days. If you were patient zero, you'd expect a million people to be infected within two months.

I think you already know the answer.

People have to pay for tests....
Fewer positives reported...
"COVID rates falling"
It's a miracle
Lighthouse labs closed, Northern Ireland megalab capable of over 100,000 tests a day now doing fewer than 100 a day.

there have been plenty of studies into it, one being checks in sewage water. Sample are taken regularly and frozen so they can be checked back on, there’s no evidence of Covid in the sewage water before the initial outbreak.

there was one sample from Barcelona back in March 2019 that did come back positive but looks like it’s a contaminated sample.

Personally I did wonder if there was a coronavirus doing the rounds that mutated into covid but it would have shown in the samples.

Tested positive Saturday morning, felt rough Friday, used one of last few tests I had as was supposed to be in an exec box through work at Elland Road and never thought it would be positive, and although I could have gone just didn't feel right in that enclosed environment. Timing eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.