Coronavirus (2022) thread

Same here, been feeling unwell all day (headache, sore throat, aches) and just tested positive. Second time for me. Dunno if I caught it at the game yesterday? Not even sure what, if anything, you’re supposed to do now if you test positive! Better do some reading up…
You won’t have got it at the game, it takes longer to become symptomatic.

I guess you isolate as much as you can, but it’ll depend on what your employer says.

Reactions: Ric
Same here, been feeling unwell all day (headache, sore throat, aches) and just tested positive. Second time for me. Dunno if I caught it at the game yesterday? Not even sure what, if anything, you’re supposed to do now if you test positive! Better do some reading up…
I would think ot unlikely you caught it at the game yesterday, I would think to test positive, you probably got infected a few days earlier.

Anything else going round at the moment? I've had sumat which I'm sure isn't COVID. Felt off at the beginning of the week. Sore throat, very sinusey, tired etc which settled then turned into a runny nose for a couple of days. Day time symptoms cleared by the weekend, but I'm still waking up sweaty and clearing loads of phlegm, plus annoyingly I've had an iffy stomach all week too. Feel off after eating. That's the bit that's throwing me.

I've had about four tests and all negative. Shrug! The speed of which the sore throat cleared has me convinced it likely isn't COVID either, but ya know - it's all you can think of these days when you get ill ha.

Anything else going round at the moment? I've had sumat which I'm sure isn't COVID. Felt off at the beginning of the week. Sore throat, very sinusey, tired etc which settled then turned into a runny nose for a couple of days. Day time symptoms cleared by the weekend, but I'm still waking up sweaty and clearing loads of phlegm, plus annoyingly I've had an iffy stomach all week too. Feel off after eating. That's the bit that's throwing me.

I've had about four tests and all negative. Shrug! The speed of which the sore throat cleared has me convinced it likely isn't COVID either, but ya know - it's all you can think of these days when you get ill ha.

Been very similar here. Done multiple tests yet feel absolutely dreadful. As you say, sore throat and sinus problems, hot sweats etc. Did a test about twenty minutes ago and still negative.

I had Pfizer booster yesterday, right as rain.

With regards Covid itself, I’ve had it at least 3 times, maybe 4 but couldn’t be arsed testing last time.

Plenty of nasty bugs going about too at the moment so chuck in covid and nearly flu season, it’s going to be tasty over the winter.

Im getting the flu jab soon as it’s available to over 50’s in the next couple of weeks.

Been very similar here. Done multiple tests yet feel absolutely dreadful. As you say, sore throat and sinus problems, hot sweats etc. Did a test about twenty minutes ago and still negative.
My guess would be it is Covid, I’ve heard similar stories where multiple people who’ve been together have all got exactly the same nasty symptoms yet some are testing positive and some aren’t. Bizarre.

Just tested positive, sore throat and feeling lethargic. I manage over 200 staff and unfortunately it’s rife again in the work place. There’s been a huge trend in positive tests over the last 20 days.

I had the exact same thing mate. Was convinced I’d caught covid again, especially has two people at work are off with it, but was negative.

Feel alright a week later but was a weird / bad cold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.