Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

yea but not within the footballing world !!;)

That’s Germany thought too Dresden have to isolate the whole squad for to weeks but hey they thought if that they just have to play more games in a week when they are back! It’s like well it is fine the young and healthy are ok with this virus they will recover some don’t even feel ill which is pretty true!

Self isolation for that player and the rest of the squad to carry on as normal, nothing to see here.

I’m convinced if Liverpool got a few positive cases, they wouldn’t declare them.

Three players out of a squad that needs to play 3 games per week and have 11 starting players and use up to 5 subs.

The cynic in me tells me that they will play just enough games so that Littlewood$ FC can scrape across the line.

They might be 'in the lead' but they haven't won jack shit as yet because they haven't achieved sufficient mathematical advantage to win, and more than one team could win it, so whatever they get 'awarded' they won't actually be champions will they?

If the PL bend to the pressure from the sports cheats /Fenway Sports Group and are mad enough to play the season out with all kinds of 'changed' rules, neutral venues, no supporters, players cut off from wives & children, VAR dropped, no recovery time between games, extra substitutions because players simply won't be fit enough to compete properly etc. and if they do then artificially get enough points in a bizarre and perverse end to the season then they still won't have won the PL under the rules that were in place when the competition started so that would be a mock victory and they'd be the mock champions.

My main concern is that the LiVARpool pressure on the PL will force a situation where people will be encouraged to gather round TV's with mates and people will die because because of it.
Anyone, with even the slightest empathy for others, wouldn't want the season to continue in any from if it meant that one person would likely be killed by it.
In this scenario tens if not hundreds of people could die and I refuse to support that. So I won't be watching football again if they even attempt to play the season out, and I'm sure many others would join me in turning their back on this bent game if LFC & the PL are allowed to pursue their current agenda.

PS. I rarely post so please forgive me for pouring it out when I do.

a game behind closed doors a goal is scored and the players stand 2 meters away and say well done or are footballers allowed to hug each other but millions of people cant hug their mums and dads or boy friends or girl friends …..seems fair !
What are they going to do at corners?
Zonal marking!

it’s such a farce , ‘project restart’.
It’s over. It’s not coming back for months, possibly years.
The bigger issue is going to be food, and the lack of pickers.
There’s no migrants, there’s no movement - foods going to just rot in the fields, and Come winter 2020/2021 it’ll get worse as then the international trade laws we’re following end as the joy of the final day of Brexit takes over.

They had someone on the radio last night talking about Germany starting there league and they said subs be Socially distancing the manager on the touchline needs to wear a mask but can lift it up to shout instructions! My god has it come to this.
I am sorry but shouldn't this post be in the joke thread ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.