Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

You can visit friends and family if you want , many people talk though open windows a across gardens etc. I know I do , it's your choice if you dont want to.

Why are you so livid about footballers playing, I'm working and my son is working too, why are you not livid at us , or are footballers more special,

Football is not essential , maybe your line of work is essential or you need to provide for your family , i am not livid but i am disappinted that the Premier league are paying top dollar for PPE , whilst the NHS cannot protect their own doctors and nurses , currently 150 have died , so football can f*ck off for a few months.

UFC had an event last night, about as contact sport as you can get. They even had a fighter test positive after weigh in! Wouldn't surprise me if the PL used UFC as an example and copied some of their protocol. Madness.

It is madness but the government should take control and only they can set rules boundaries Johnson is lacking in that.

If the restart was next Saturday and it was announced that VVD/Salah had picked up an injury would you believe them or know/suspect that he actually had Covid but they would not announce it until they got the required 6 points ?

There is one mad scramble to get the season completed. The latest wording from Stay Home to Stay Alert has given the FA/PL the green light they have been desperate for since the season ground to a halt. No matter what arrangements the two woeful organisations put in place they will be adamant that they have everyone's safety as the number one priority and they are 100% ALERT!

It is madness but the government should take control and only they can set rules boundaries Johnson is lacking in that.
The Premier League have said they will take instruction from the goverment but as yet it looks like they are still waiting.
Personally i think they cannot restart until its safe to do so, even if thats waiting until a vaccine is found.

Last edited:
My view is if we were at the top of the Premier league there would be no debate , it would have been null & voided weeks ago , but because its one of the 'istree clubs that plays in red they are trying anything and everything to "gift" the title to the Dippers , they will change the rules , steal off the NHS , risk peoples lives they will stoop to any level.
The Dippers or Rags winning the title is worth billions world wide , their combined plastic fan bases are the mugs who pay the subsriptions , view streams and its big business , and not forgetting the betting market , the Dippers will be "given" the title come what may , kerrrrching.

The Premier League have said they will take instruction from the goverment but as yet it looks like they are still waiting.
Personally i think they cannot restart until its safe to do so, even if thats waiting until a vaxine is found.

They still haven’t found a virus for SARS so could be a hell of a wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.