Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I don't know about that bud, how many premier league or indeed active footballers have died of covid? Footballers are young and fit it stands to reason they could probably deal with this virus better than a middle aged shopworker.
Are you a medically qualified commentator?
Carneiro is.

I don't know about that bud, how many premier league or indeed active footballers have died of covid? Footballers are young and fit it stands to reason they could probably deal with this virus better than a middle aged shopworker.

Apologies if we take an actual doctor's opinion over yours.

Hope you displayed the same outrage when UFC held its first behind closed doors event or golf holding a match this weekend? By the time they play it will be completely safe it's just another trade restarting. Hope it goes ahead personally and good luck to any other businesses that can start to operate again.

UFC?

Big meatheads having pillow fights in cages?

Grow up mate.

Apologies if we take an actual doctor's opinion over yours.

It's not about opinions, how many footballers have died of it? Different doctors have different opinions and this is just another opinion.

Again how many deaths have the active footballing community had worldwide?

It's not about opinions, how many footballers have died of it? Different doctors have different opinions and this is just another opinion.

Tbf the Doris from our Tesco's is hard as fucking nails.

Had cancer 3x and slapped it into next week each time.

I still reckon Eva is likely to know best on this one though.

My lad is a supermarket worker, hes had quite a few people absent mindly tapping him on the shoulder asking where something is, and people accidentally bumping into each other. Social distancing only really works queuing up outside. The rest is bollocks.
Agreed. It baffles me how it is only applied vertically not adjacently, if that’s a word

AFAIK no blacksmiths have died either. They must be immune.

Do a lot of you guys in here watch a lot of mainstream media or something? The fear is necessary to justify destroying the livelihoods of tens of millions of Britons. Any basic analysis of the 'pandemic' just turns this thing completely upside down.
could you please explain why they (who?)want to destroy the livelihoods of millions of Britons

WHY ?
WHO ?

Could you imagine the scouse piss boiling ig say 17 of our PL contracted it.

UFC?

Big meatheads having pillow fights in cages?

Grow up mate.

What have meatheads got to do with anything? My point is you are setting your knickers over football playing matches like it's the worst thing anyone has ever done. Why aren't you complaining about other sports where even more people and medics are required and is a lot more if a contact sport?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.