Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

9th and 10th Tiers of English football are going to end immediately. It will be decided whether the season will be Null and Void or whether PPG will be taken into account.

BBC news just said the FA have told the 9th and 10th tiers of football their seasons are cancelled.

And so it begins...

It will be interesting how the settle that then as it sets the precedent for any further leagues stopping in England.

What’s going on at the moment I’m pretty sure a fair few fans will lose their passion for the game
The corruption and cheating and lies by vile people making a fortune by shitting on us over and over

Due to all this been reading a lot about China and Xi jinping and I’m even thinking to myself it’s fuckin wrong this man is connected to MY club

just gonna struggle to carry on putting money in the pockets of these people after seeing what these morally dead twats give back when the world is in meltdown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.