Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I can`t wait to see the River Weaver full of `em,if they void the season.My local George and Dragon will be deserted for a full season I suspect.
Not the Weaver we don't want them floating down to us can't they just fall down the salt mine shafts

Well I have to be honest I haven't missed the football one bit.
I'm probably like a lot of others who are totally fed up. Fed up with the attacks on our club, fed up with UEFA, fed up with the prem and the whole game.

In the past few weeks since CV19 has happened its shown me how awful parts of our uk society is and this is mirrored by the prems approach to finish the season no matter what.

I dont think I'll renew and I'm seriously contemplating not watching football ever again. I've had enough.

I can’t be fucked to go onto RAWK, but can anyone tell me if they’re slightly shitting themselves or still confident the league is going to be finished?
Nope, they're still in full on denial mode. Some are happy if they just play the 2 games and then cancel it with no idea of what happens with relegation & promotional (or indeed care). One of the bright sparks thinks if they do cancel the lot then UEFA will award them a new CL trophy as the holders automatically get it (it's in their rules apparently).

Edit: I'm going to go and sanitise my eyes now, they feel soiled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.