Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Cerefin saying Liverpool will be crowned if they play or not as leagues will have to find a way of deciding standings.
Crown them champions while not actually winning it
Will never be accepted by any other fans, meaningwe can all remind them this for the next 30years. Really hope they then have a parade with all media bigging em up, whilst the rest of us amuse ourselves watching these needy bastards embarrass themselves worldwide

Like I keep on saying. The bosses who now run the Premier League and also at the FA. These guys are so far up LiVARpool's arse that if they went any further they would end up coming out of their mouths. Any way what has that to do with Mr Cerefin anyway, he is not the boss of the English game.
No but he is head of the G14 bend over backwards society

Crown them champions while not actually winning it
Will never be accepted by any other fans, meaningwe can all remind them this for the next 30years. Really hope they then have a parade with all media bigging em up, whilst the rest of us amuse ourselves watching these needy bastards embarrass themselves worldwide

There must be some (polite) title more appropriate than simply "Champions" for a club who are league leaders at the point at which the said league was abandoned but I can't think of it. Obviously we have "champions*" but whatever it is it has to capture the fact that it has been awarded rather than won. What about "Honorary Winners"

There must be some (polite) title more appropriate than simply "Champions" for a club who are league leaders at the point at which the said league was abandoned but I can't think of it. Obviously we have "champions*" but whatever it is it has to capture the fact that it has been awarded rather than won. What about "Honorary Winners"
Honorary is to nice a word for those shower but am with your train ov thought " suggestions blues " ?

Dishonerary nearly club

I am having to self isolate as much as possible due to having heart problems. I hope that this coronavirus will end soon. However on the other hand I hope that this lockdown goes on to the end of the year. By then they would have to cancel both the 2019/20 season and the 2020/21 season. However you can see the bosses of the Premier League saying, we will just carry on with the 2019/20 season and cancel out right the 2020/21 season

ballinIo how about adding dis in front of HONARY CHAMPIONS

I am having to self isolate as much as possible due to having heart problems. I hope that this coronavirus will end soon. However on the other hand I hope that this lockdown goes on to the end of the year. By then they would have to cancel both the 2019/20 season and the 2020/21 season. However you can see the bosses of the Premier League saying, we will just carry on with the 2019/20 season and cancel out right the 2020/21 season

ballinIo how about adding dis in front of HONARY CHAMPIONS
Would that make us lineal champions.

It hasn`t helped with the Belgium FA already deciding that their Champions have already been named.Not dissimilar to the Scousers as they have I think a 15 point lead.It will happen whether we like it or not.

Not quite the same though as they could not be caught mathematically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.