Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

It took Liverpool no longer being able to win the Champions League for our country to ban sporting events amongst other measures. Why am I not surprised.

So a Juve player tested positive. I think it’s game over now. I would expect all sporting activities to be canceled in the next few days across Europe. Just my opinion though.

Boris Johnson being criticized,and forced to be more pro-active combating this disease.

I think by next week Schools will be closed,Sporting events cancelled,anything with large crowds.

WHO experts are saying this Pandemic has a long way to go yet.Not expected to peak until September.

I can not make my mind up if its over reactive scaremongering .Or if this is a real deadly threat to human life.

For perspective :

"Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year. The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal."

Boris Johnson being criticized,and forced to be more pro-active combating this disease.

I think by next week Schools will be closed,Sporting events cancelled,anything with large crowds.

WHO experts are saying this Pandemic has a long way to go yet.Not expected to peak until September.

I can not make my mind up if its over reactive scaremongering .Or if this is a real deadly threat to human life.

For perspective :

"Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year. The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal."

Listen to the folk who came out with the Pandemic statement today(Who) and no fucker else :)

Uefa should take a grip and stop all matches for 4 weeks, season starts from where it is now mid April and runs until mid June. cancel the euros until next summer.

We all know they won’t though as it’s all about £££$$$€€€€

it will be Stopped but won’t restart until June/July if not later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.