Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I dont disagree with most of what you say but many men me definitely included do not to admit to being 'scared' no matter how they feel.
There are plenty of more 'manly' alternatives and perhaps the Spanish word did. But 'scared' is the word they ran with and they ran it in big black headlines.
He said scared because he can speak English you know

In earnest, they want Liverpool to win the premier league come what may, even if they have to put player’s life on the line. Premier league players should unite and preclude this mockery. It is also obvious that complicit media are trying to wear fans and clubs down and yet many people have not come to grips with it !

Agreed. The players need to grasp the initiative as it's clearly not safe to even train properly, let alone play. The irony of the media's approach is that it's clearly gone the other way. We're not being worn down by hopes of a potential restart, we're worn out with the obvious lunacy of it. I know that I am.

He said scared because he can speak English you know
So he as an Argentinian was being interviewed in English by the Argentinian media in Spanish speaking Argentina? It must have as good as Steve McLaren speaking in 'Dutch'.
Or the Argie media are aware that Kun's English isn't very good in shades of meaning and very kindly decided to help him with extra practice.
Or they had heard of the Blue Moon practice of bickering about the pedantic semantics of subtle shades of meaning of words, spelling and all the other rubbish that people come out with on here.
Or they thought who gives a monkey's when thousands of people of people are dying world wide.
As do l.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.