Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Dentists, hairdresser, masseuse, beautician, chiropractor, physio, security, tattooist, taxi, first aiders, chiropodist, weddings, funerals, christenings, pubs, concerts, football, rugby, netball, basketball, school sports, restaurants, airlines, holidays, all and many many more will get back to some kind of normal.

but we must never place football in any list, of get back to work. Ffs get real.
Ha you have put it in your list,you need to get real,95 mins of contact sport is not on and it is not just about the players

Let me see if I can get this right. The Etithad Stadium maybe 1 of the Stadium used, if they have to play at neutral grounds. This just sounds so stupid, we can't play our home games here, but let's use it as a neutral venue to complete the Premier League. I know I have heard of some stupid ideas before but this one really takes the biscuit.

If it is good enough to be used as a neutral ground then it is good enough for us to play our home games here. Same thing applies to all the other Premier League grounds that are being considered as neutral grounds.

As for Gordon Taylor the head of the PFA he should take his brief case and go and retire, players will maybe play less than 45mins. what planet is this guy living on.

What ever plan the Premier League come up with the integrity of the Premier League has already been compromised.

We could play the games subconsciously....

ValuableShoddyCougar-size_restricted.gif
Over 10 minutes since you posted and its still spinning ! Awesome way to pass the time in social isolation , just waiting for it to stop & fall over like the Premier League plans to restart !
Thank you ;-)
CTID

There are reports coming out of Israel that they have developed a key component of a vaccine. I heard this last night and posted it and expected to wake up to the news everywhere but it's not on the BBC. I am wondering if it's not true?

Here's a link from NY Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/reuters/202...ters-health-coronavirus-israel-treatment.html

There's also this in Nature from what looks like Chinese researchers on the same lines. I suspect China got their first and it has prompted the Israelis to make the claim.

Paper in Nature from what looks like Chinese researchers:

https://rdcu.be/b3WPD

Edit: Those researchers are based out of Utrecht Uni: Netherlands.
What has this got to do with football? You are coming up with really naive justifications to get football back so you can bet on it

There is only one way playing behind closed doors will work. This will need the cooperation of all the media outlets. They have all got to agree that they will not publish where and when the matches will be played. I just can't see that happening, because someone will leak where a match will be played. Thus allowing fans to gather. One way around this is that if any person is found to leak the information as to where and when a match is being played he/she will be sacked on the spot.

Don't need to do that. Just have it clearly started if you attempt to come close to where the games are being held you will be arrested.

That will work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.