Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Taylor the head of the PFA and not been seen for months, comes up with this idiotic idea, shorter halves, the man is a fucking disgrace.
He should be telling the FA that the players wont be playing any football till this virus has gone, simples

giphy.gif

I'm waiting for the 5 aside suggestion to finish the league.

Taylor the head of the PFA and not been seen for months, comes up with this idiotic idea, shorter halves, the man is a fucking disgrace.
He should be telling the FA that the players wont be playing any football till this virus has gone, simples
If I didn't know better, I'd think he was a genius. Say something so ridiculous that everyone realises how ridiculous it is to finish the league in the first place (any time soon, at least).

It’s a job, without fans football is about as risky as most other jobs. If I get told work is ok then I believe it’s ok for all. I don’t want to go back til it’s safe but when it is so, then I’m of the opinion it’s safe for all.

it’s not the same as a normal job with any physical exertion the social distancing needs to be much greater than 2 M it’s recommended that as much as 20 M is maintained when running and cycling so this must apply to any form of sport

it’s not the same as a normal job with any physical exertion the social distancing needs to be much greater than 2 M it’s recommended that as much as 20 M is maintained when running and cycling so this must apply to any form of sport
New rule? A free kick will be awarded if any player comes within 2m of another player.

All they bang on about is the integrity of the game. I’d respect them a lot more if they just admitted it’s about the money. The longer they delay accepting the only genuine option is to cancel the season and the more idiotic suggestions they put forward the less integrity the game has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.