Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

What happens if the Premier league go ahead with one of their crackpot plans. How will it work if teams have players who can't return to this country due to the virus not being under control where they are. Noticed that our Brazilians seem to be all back home (club videos seem to show them in warmer climates) and with the news the Brazilian president has come out in support against the lock down. I can see South America being along way behind Europe in regards of getting back to normal. Will players be allowed back in, will they have to self isolate for 14 days.

It is ‘increasingly likely’ that the rest of the season will be played at neutral venues behind closed doors, should football return. Designated stadiums in the south, Midlands and north would host games to minimise travel for staff, TV crews and medical teams. [
@MailSport

Privately, some Premier League clubs believe there is ‘very little chance’ of the campaign being completed. There is also growing confidence that Sky Sports and BT Sport would not attempt to claw back the £370million owed for outstanding matches. [
@MailSport
Those two opinions are complete opposites but come from the same source?
Those jokers know nothing. Can’t wait for sports “journalism” to die and all these counts out of a job.

Would the scouse c*nt from the Echo asked this question if the Dippers had won the tie ? Not in a million years , they have also latched onto Major Tom singing YNWA , and a survivor of the virus being wheelchaired out of a Kent hospital in his Dipper shirt. Imagine you have just survived a near death experience , you would wear anything it wouldnt really matter , but the Dipper has got his missus to root out his Red Shite shirt for his television appearance , definitely 100% the weirdest bunch of fans ever to grace the earth , tramps.
I saw the dipper shirt and guess what his son had on when he got home?

Would the scouse c*nt from the Echo asked this question if the Dippers had won the tie ? Not in a million years , they have also latched onto Major Tom singing YNWA , and a survivor of the virus being wheelchaired out of a Kent hospital in his Dipper shirt. Imagine you have just survived a near death experience , you would wear anything it wouldnt really matter , but the Dipper has got his missus to root out his Red Shite shirt for his television appearance , definitely 100% the weirdest bunch of fans ever to grace the earth , tramps.

I saw on the news a few days back a middle aged daughter of her dad that had just passed away from this horrible virus. She was being interviewed in Ireland in her liverpool shirt. Why ?

I am City mad but there is a time and a place for showing you team colours of and in the middle of this deadliest virus isnt it. Plus on 'SAS who dares wins' last night the only person not able to control himself/temper was scouse boxer !

A survivor of the virus being wheelchaired out of a Kent hospital in his Dipper shirt. Imagine you have just survived a near death experience , you would wear anything it wouldnt really matter , but the Dipper has got his missus to root out his Red Shite shirt for his television appearance , definitely 100% the weirdest bunch of fans ever to grace the earth , tramps.
Yes he was from Dagenham if I remember correctly and had a southern accent. Came out of hospital in the red shirt and managed to root out a black one for the interview when he got home. Absolutely pathetic on his part and disgraceful of the TV company to allow it. Think you should increase your percentage estimate to 100% plus.

I saw on the news a few days back a middle aged daughter of her dad that had just passed away from this horrible virus. She was being interviewed in Ireland in her liverpool shirt. Why ?

I am City mad but there is a time and a place for showing you team colours of and in the middle of this deadliest virus isnt it. Plus on 'SAS who dares wins' last night the only person not able to control himself/temper was scouse boxer !
Harry Enfield’s The Scousers...calm down! calm down!

Last edited:
I wasn’t sure quite what he was looking to achieve....replay ? compensation ? sanctions against Madrid for bringing the virus, etc..then the penny dropped...
They were simply victims ....
He was throwing everything into the pot and wanting cast iron guarantees that councils won't be out of pocket when it's all over. We going through a worldwide pandemic, thousands dying, financial crash not seen in our lifetime and some dickhead scouser wants the government , aka taxpayers for years to come, to cover any losses. They're not English, unless they're after your money. In terms of the game, i was hoping the medical advisor was have replied. Of course it was ok to go ahead with the second leg, we couldn't risk disappointing the nation by not watching Athletico knock you ****s out of Europe.
These daily briefings, open to every idiot reporter, are just showing how much they are not needed. They just can't cope with the scientific advisors. A battle of wits with one side unarmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.