Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

What did Rosler say mate?
He said his health isn’t too good personally (Side effects from the cancer therapy), but feels torn to be loyal to his club and his players to coach the team on match days should it happen. He will do his job but doesn’t feel comfortable. He sounded very depressed, that’s what caught my attention the most.

I notice that Henderson at Sheffield United; probably their player of the season thus far, loan from the rags runs out 30th June. Obviously they are in a race for a Europa spot against each other.

If the rags refuse to extend the loan to cover all games should the games go ahead (which may never happen anyway) where does this sit in the “integrity” piece?

I notice that Henderson at Sheffield United; probably their player of the season thus far, loan from the rags runs out 30th June. Obviously they are in a race for a Europa spot against each other.

If the rags refuse to extend the loan to cover all games should the games go ahead (which may never happen anyway) where does this sit in the “integrity” piece?

Two words that won’t join together ‘The rags’ and ‘integrity’.

shevtheblue that is not the right thing to do at the present. All sports be it football or any other team sport is the last thing for the restrictions to be lifted.
All you have to do is look at what has happened in Germany. The German Government started to lift the restrictions and all of a sudden the reinfection rate has started to rise. In Denmark they allowed certain schools to reopen and the infection rate started to rise again.

So what is there to say. They let football start again, and the infection rate will I have know doubt start to rise again.

Once the supporters find out where their team is playing, I have know doubt that they will gather to cheer them on their way to the ground. The police will be called to move the supporters along, some know doubt will refuse to move until the team bus has passed them by. If the police asks them to move they will probably say once the team bus has passed we will move. This could cause a either minor or a major scuffle with people getting injured, thus requiring ambulances to deal with those who are injured. This will be taking ambulances from where they are really needed.

All you can do is to write/e-mail your MP and ask him to put pressure on Mr Matt Hancock to ban all team sports until the end of August at the earliest.
I have just done that. To find out your mp's name just go on to google like I did. I type who is the mp for Middleton and Heywood and it gave me his name.

Kill me now

Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal have held talks with a German tech company who have developed an app which allows fans to send virtual cheers or jeers from their homes to stadiums in under a second, in an attempt to generate an atmosphere behind closed doors. [
@MailSport
I can't see why would clubs especially ours be interested in inserting artificial cheers and jeers in a neutral ground. Would Leicester be able to use that ridiculous cardboard clapping thing they give out at home games?
Would they have goal music or those things they had in the South Africa World Cup?

How would they work the cheers/jeers within a second then wait three minutes for the VAR decision and would they really allow booing at that pre-fixed decision?

The noise would still come through the TV company and could anyone rely on a sound engineer sitting 2m away from Tyler to do it fairly?

I keep think l dreamed these daft ideas l read about whilst in a deep sleep but the sad reality is someone is making them up when wide awake and being paid for being daft as the proverbial brush.

Liverpool's player of the season morelike. Funny how he played brilliantly against us but did a Taibi against them...

I can't see why would clubs especially ours be interested in inserting artificial cheers and jeers in a neutral ground. Would Leicester be able to use that ridiculous cardboard clapping thing they give out at home games?
Would they have goal music or those things they had in the South Africa World Cup?

How would they work the cheers/jeers within a second then wait three minutes for the VAR decision and would they really allow booing at that pre-fixed decision?

The noise would still come through the TV company and could anyone rely on a sound engineer sitting 2m away from Tyler to do it fairly?

I keep think l dreamed these daft ideas l read about whilst in a deep sleep but the sad reality is someone is making them up when wide awake and being paid for being daft as the proverbial brush.
Boom boom!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.