Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

That’s total BS.

Hope you really don’t mean that to a fellow Blue.
"Nice get out!" is a complement referring to a neat change in argument. "Nice, get out!" has a different meaning. Comma changes the meaning.

Last edited:
"Nice get out!" is a complement referring to a neat change in argument. "Nice, get out!" has a different meaning. Comma changes the meaning.
talking of get outs, you didn't reply to my post x2 regarding players are more vulnerable to viral infections you keep spouting your opinion and use arguments that suit your side ,but don't look at the other side, I've said before and ill say it again,you are a very good and interesting poster and I look forward to reading your posts, however on this subject you've become a right fucking bore who is never wrong,there are two posters that share you views ,yourself and some other bored halfwit,why don't you both go to the park with each other if your bored and play football together , can everybody be so wrong but two posters be right ?

I've said it before but if the players are scared to play and the powers that be can't guarantee their safety, in writing, then all get together and refuse point blank to play.
If the players agree and want to play , then thats a very different thing.
They should just stand up for themselves or better still, their joke of a union should be advising the premier league to go fcuk themselves, on behalf of their members.
The PFA should be far more vocal about this. They seem to be pretty much silent.

Football has looked desperately shit throughout all this. They don’t seem to have grasped the wishes of the two most important groups of people involved in the sport: 1, the players; and, most importantly, 2, the fans.

talking of get outs, you didn't reply to my post x2 regarding players are more vulnerable to viral infections you keep spouting your opinion and use arguments that suit your side ,but don't look at the other side, I've said before and ill say it again,you are a very good and interesting poster and I look forward to reading your posts, however on this subject you've become a right fucking bore who is never wrong,there are two posters that share you views ,yourself and some other bored halfwit,why don't you both go to the park with each other if your bored and play football together , can everybody be so wrong but two posters be right ?
I will leave you to it then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.