Corporate Fans

kippaxwarrior

Team supported
City of course!!
Just watching the Arse-Leeds match and the Leeds fans are constantly outsinging the Arse fans. It took my mind back to Weds when someone said about the Arse fans weren't even interested in the football, more interested about reading the FT and just getting a freebie meal!
So i have a couple of questions

1. who in your opinion have the worst corporate fans you have seen?
2. if/when we become successful will we become as bad as them?

Thoughts?

Shouldn't be a problem for us... those who sit in the exec seats in east stand are alot different from what you see at other clubs, it says formal wear but everyone just shows up in their city shirt. I also went to the Chelsea away as hospitality, there was a huge difference... those at Eastlands joined in with songs, those at Chelsea sat on their arses the whole game silent, then buggered off 10 mins before the end of the half to have their meal.

I remember well last season in the club bar, we sat in the exec seats in the east stand tier 2. It was the game against Arsenal which finished 4-2, there was a family in front who you could tell were Arsenal fans (they didnt celebrate when we scored and the woman struggled to stay in her seat when Van Persie bagged a goal). You won't be seeing upper class snobs at Eastlands, its only £40 for the club bar. As long as the club doesn't charge the ridiculous prices that Arsenal, Chelsea and United do... then theres nothing to worry about.

The other day against us they had standard tickets over £100.

They are robbing their own fans and they don't even care, or show that they care.

If we don't end up like arsenal then we have failed I am afraid. The club are desperate to ramp up the corporate side

If we don't end up like arsenal then we have failed I am afraid. The club are desperate to ramp up the corporate side

Ducky_ said:
The other day against us they had standard tickets over £100.

They are robbing their own fans and they don't even care, or show that they care.

The FFP rules are really going to keep football where it belongs!!!!
From here on in, every penny counts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.