Corporate Value For Money?

93:20 is better than Joes (better choice of food but you have to pay for it). Joes has the advantage of applying for away tickets which is irrelevant for a one off game. Legends is pretty good in terms of 3 course meal but not as stupidly priced as tunnel club (which let’s be honest - if you are 60, are you really going to get excited at being “within touching distance of blokes 30-40 years younger than you..??)

Can I suggest something I’ve only become aware of recently, high end hospitality for WSL is 10-20% of the mens price !

Do a great WSL (City v Arse/Chelsea/United) in high end hospitality and do a Joes/Kits for a mens game = premium seats, pay for your own beer/food in a comfortable lounge, all for 50-100 quid more than a normal ticket (depending on opposition).

Last edited:
93.20 not much better than a normal seat.

My sister has been in the Tunnel club (FA cup was a bit less cost) and said it was incredible. I’ve been for a look in there without being at a game when I was in Corporate for Liam Gallagher and it it very plush.
Our season tickets are in 93:20 and I wouldn’t agree that it’s not much better than a normal seat. It’s padded for a start. And the food offering is miles better than the normal terraces. And there’s a bar where you can sit down at a table etc which on the normal terraces you generally can’t.
93:20 is better than Joes (better choice of food but you have to pay for it). Joes has the advantage of applying for away tickets which is irrelevant for a one off game. Legends is pretty good in terms of 3 course meal but not as stupidly priced as tunnel club (which let’s be honest - if you are 60, are you really going to get excited at being “within touching distance of blokes 30-40 years younger than you..??)
Never been in Joes’s but 93:20 in my view is a nice option, it’s an enhanced matchday experience with better bar and food, but not as expensive as the other hospitality areas (Joes, Kits, The Ardwick etc)

Our season tickets are in 93:20 and I wouldn’t agree that it’s not much better than a normal seat. It’s padded for a start. And the food offering is miles better than the normal terraces. And there’s a bar where you can sit down at a table etc which on the normal terraces you generally can’t.

Never been in Joes’s but 93:20 in my view is a nice option, it’s an enhanced matchday experience with better bar and food, but not as expensive as the other hospitality areas (Joes, Kits, The Ardwick etc)
You can’t even rest your pint in SS3 never mind yourself. I wouldn’t class it as a big birthday treat though. I’d want food included and pay a bit more.

Okay, so it's the big 60 for me this August after attending almost 1500 City games since the 1-1 v Chelsea in April 1971

I've only ever done corporate at cricket where everything's more relaxed and the result isn't quite so critical. However, I've got no idea about the City Corporate Experience and whether you get anything resembling a good time, never mind value for money.

What's the general feeling?
Am I best in 93:20 or going full throttle in the Tunnel Club?
Is it worth doing or am I best following my normal pre-match ritual of sinking 5-6 in the Bull's Head on Piccadilly and just making kick off?
Legend’s is worth a go.
I’ve done it against Palace.
It was about £170.00
10% off for being a season ticket holder
Sold my season ticket back on exchange which returned £40.00
Good food, padded seats in the middle of SS2
Had a chat with Edgehill & Morrison.
Staff come over and take your bets (if you want one)
Pint waiting for you at your table at half time and the winner is your beer being in a pint glass

I’ve done both. Joes is better in my opinion.

Legend’s is worth a go.
I’ve done it against Palace.
It was about £170.00
10% off for being a season ticket holder
Sold my season ticket back on exchange which returned £40.00
Good food, padded seats in the middle of SS2
Had a chat with Edgehill & Morrison.
Staff come over and take your bets (if you want one)
Pint waiting for you at your table at half time and the winner is your beer being in a pint glass
Agreed. Was in the Legends last season for the Newcastle match. Thought it was excellent. Food was very good and the pints were waiting at HT and FT. Big Joe and Tommy Booth and Morrison (I think) were floating around saying hello.

After missing out on a ticket for Madrid at home I thought I'd look at hospitality

Only thing available Vermillion - Off site - drink on arrival, buffet meal, programme -Make your own way to the ground £340 FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.