corrupt FA T-shirts

the F.A...

1 of the top 4 you can't kick in the face...but the one you'd love to most of all

(*pic of ade's 'stamp')

then on the back

F A
u l
c l
k

since the 19 hundreds

overthebluemoon said:
How about:
1. The FA - corrupt since 1863

83823738.jpg

Here you go, with my added twist (literally).

Is there any need for this? it's nearly all over now.
Ade was a total bell end with what he did and our fans are starting to look pathetic in all this.
There is no excuse for what he did, in all honesty we should be pissed off with Adebayor as he has put our chances at risk, for his own little crusade against his old Club and fans, which is pathetic as that is not the reason we paid 25m for him.
To jeopardize the derby is crazy, I hope he knows this and I'm sure he will.
There are no real excuses for what happened, he is a pro player and is paid to be pro and all that comes with being a pro. The shit included.
Time to move on and hopefully we can stuff the rags anyway.
Time for the players we have signed to stop ranting about past employers and fans and concentrate on what they are paid for which is playing for Manchester City FC.

CTID

ianw16 said:
Message for the F.A. (originally posted this on Bluemoon T-shirt sticky thread).

2na8cur.jpg
Hahahaha class.

mcfcmatt said:
Is there any need for this? it's nearly all over now.
Ade was a total bell end with what he did and our fans are starting to look pathetic in all this.
There is no excuse for what he did, in all honesty we should be pissed off with Adebayor as he has put our chances at risk, for his own little crusade against his old Club and fans, which is pathetic as that is not the reason we paid 25m for him.
To jeopardize the derby is crazy, I hope he knows this and I'm sure he will.
There are no real excuses for what happened, he is a pro player and is paid to be pro and all that comes with being a pro. The shit included.
Time to move on and hopefully we can stuff the rags anyway.
Time for the players we have signed to stop ranting about past employers and fans and concentrate on what they are paid for which is playing for Manchester City FC.

CTID
Ragmuch?
It's a bit of fun, take a chill pill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.