Corruption in English football?

If VAR was as transparent as it is in rugby, it wouldn’t be so bad. All those in the stadium can then see what they’re hiding.
Yes, and have the referee mic’d up and have him explain each decision as he makes it, like in the rugby too. That way the world would see what the ref sees and hear why the referee made decisions.
Never going to happen though as PIGMOL and the sportscheat US owned clubs will fight against it tooth and nail.

Nobody wants to upset the apple cart, not even the government. As long as football keeps the layperson in check, carry on regardless.
Spot on. I think corruption in football starts all the way from high official in government or else they would‘ve allowed independent body to investigate by now. Fbi will not bother like they did with fifa cause of high level bureaucracy bullshit which means everyone is cozy and tight. It’s a billion dollars industry and as they say , he who harvest honey licks his finger.

I would expect that the issue of game manipulation by abuse of VAR would be the first thing this much touted "regulator of football" will be looking into (no, not really)

I would expect that the issue of game manipulation by abuse of VAR would be the first thing this much touted "regulator of football" will be looking into (no, not really)
About as likely as them looking at club indebtedness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.