Corruption in English football?

I agree, all the scrutiny on the City penalty, but the scourge of diving/playacting is there to see with all teams.
The "do anything to win" attitude.
I agree the diving and play acting and 'win at any cost' attitude is there to a certain degree with all teams... but certain teams are far more prevalent at it and seem to get rewarded for it far more often.

(hint, those 'certain teams' both happen to play in red)

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury you have been asked to decide if the game is corrupt.
I ask you to look at exhibit 'a' the penalty awarded/given to the rags yesterday.
I now rest my case.

Why would a defender put his arm around a neck ?
Not something that is coached.
Use the backside or shoulder and a penalty will not be given.
Shame as Norwhich the better team.

I accept his hands were round his neck but he did not throw him to the floor as pr37 intimated.
The other point is the rags get all these decisions whereas we have to be run over by a tank.

I accept his hands were round his neck but he did not throw him to the floor as pr37 intimated.
The other point is the rags get all these decisions whereas we have to be run over by a tank.

I know.
I remember Rodri not getting one v Spirs because he didn't fall aswell as Ronaldo.

But I would be very disappointed with that defending.
United get most penalties as Coach I would be reminding my defenders not to raise arms, that was my point. I know very well the state of affairs.

No mention of "the Slab's holding and pulling on yet another opposition player.
He gets away with it every fucking week, and thats the reason he still does it.
Different rules apply to the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.