Corruption in English football?

bollocks hoping it was a red shirted team
Barca are the only team I have heard of. They have been paying millions, off the books, to a company that a Spanish ref owns. They say it is all legit and threatening legal action to anyone who says otherwise.
Not that our press are interested anyway, like our red shirts, Barca are untouchable.

Barca are the only team I have heard of. They have been paying millions, off the books, to a company that a Spanish ref owns. They say it is all legit and threatening legal action to anyone who says otherwise.
Not that our press are interested anyway, like our red shirts, Barca are untouchable.
Coincidence or more that Pep warned Barca about ‘talking too loud’?

I’d suggest coincidence, but I’d imagine lots will have conspiracy theories

@Stephen230 cheers for a sensible reply as I know I do go off on one. Richard the Ref put me right about a match commander once when I was giving a rant. As you say, he is probably just in the main building and not in the actual room interfering.

Damn another conspiracy theory de-bunked :-)

It might not seem like it sometimes but we’re all on the same side. All any of us want on here I imagine is the best for City and for them to be given the same crack of the whip as everyone else. It’s a passionate game that invokes passionate emotions. I do try and keep my madder moments for the game itself and make a point of not posting when I’m particularly angry about something. But that’s just me. I can understand that other people like to vent on here. I do also try and make a point of not pulling people up on stuff they’ve maybe said in haste immediately after a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.