Cosmic inflation: 'Spectacular' discovery hailed

Decided to spend some time, in the last few months, having a read of different 'theories' that are available to us and whilst I am not sold on String Theory, if offers some interesting thoughts.

The cause of 'The Big Bang'??

Collision of another Universe within a Multiverse. Doesn't String Theory believe in parallel universes next to each other that contract and expand causing the point of collision and therefore 'Big Bangs' are created constantly at different points in Time.

Many graphics are shown as this type of example:
525px-History_of_the_Universe.svg.png

Does this not fit more than the 'usual' model of thought on how we got started? And if so, then Time existed before now and it is only OUR relationship with Time that we are seeing in the current form. Meaning if the other universe with its own spacetime 'collided' with the properties that created the Singularity, only Time moves forward within a new field of spacetime; a Newton's Cradle, if you will...

None of it makes sense, probably as I type my ideas, but I am beginning to draw my own thoughts the more I read.

In fact, the more I read, the more I think Intelligent Design is at hand so far!!

Interesting...

In May 2012 I was at the Etihad Stadium to watch City play QPR.

I saw everything up to the 2-2 scoreline and left in the 91st minute.

I ran back and saw Aguero celebrating. I don't know who provided this assist, one guy said Kompany and one guy said Balotelli. Kompany is a centre back and Balotelli is known as a selfish player so I think God did it as it fits all available evidence.

Damocles said:

I ran back and saw Aguero celebrating. I don't know who provided this assist, one guy said Kompany and one guy said Balotelli. Kompany is a centre back and Balotelli is known as a selfish player so I think God did it as it fits all available evidence.

Bit of a shit response to a PENULTIMATE line and nothing else.

Cool.

Bigga said:
Damocles said:

Cool.

I meant no disrespect, I was just trying to show how the idea of Intelligent Design only fits situations that are personally unknown rather than undiscoverable.

Damocles said:
Bigga said:
Damocles said:

Cool.

I meant no disrespect, I was just trying to show how the idea of Intelligent Design only fits situations that are personally unknown rather than undiscoverable.

I was actually going to come on to ID, at some point in the next couple of weeks as I wanted to digest more of the stuff I had been reading, for now.

Bigga said:
Decided to spend some time, in the last few months, having a read of different 'theories' that are available to us and whilst I am not sold on String Theory, if offers some interesting thoughts.

The cause of 'The Big Bang'??

Collision of another Universe within a Multiverse. Doesn't String Theory believe in parallel universes next to each other that contract and expand causing the point of collision and therefore 'Big Bangs' are created constantly at different points in Time.

Many graphics are shown as this type of example:
525px-History_of_the_Universe.svg.png

Does this not fit more than the 'usual' model of thought on how we got started? And if so, then Time existed before now and it is only OUR relationship with Time that we are seeing in the current form. Meaning if the other universe with its own spacetime 'collided' with the properties that created the Singularity, only Time moves forward within a new field of spacetime; a Newton's Cradle, if you will...

None of it makes sense, probably as I type my ideas, but I am beginning to draw my own thoughts the more I read.

In fact, the more I read, the more I think Intelligent Design is at hand so far!!

Interesting...

Time is the one thing that prevents everything from happening all at once.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
m7mcfc said:

Time is an illusion. Lunch time doubly so.
So, is it time for bed or not? Cos its the school run again tomorrow.

dronefromsector7g said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
m7mcfc said:

Time is an illusion. Lunch time doubly so.
So, is it time for bed or not? Cos its the school run again tomorrow.

aww bless, I get to get pissed all day 2moz :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.