Cost of living crisis - how are you all doing?

It's tempting to cash in but it's catch 22. Everywhere else has gone up in value too so most of it goes on getting a new property anyway.
As you know You'd have to move out of Altrincham if you cashed in. Assume you're in Broadheath at that value, personally think the prices round there keep rising at a higher rate than the average due to so many local first time buyers not being able to afford to buy in the area they have grown up and moving to the nearest affordable area. Timperley had it for years with the hale and bowden kids.

As you know You'd have to move out of Altrincham if you cashed in. Assume you're in Broadheath at that value, personally think the prices round there keep rising at a higher rate than the average due to so many local first time buyers not being able to afford to buy in the area they have grown up and moving to the nearest affordable area. Timperley had it for years with the hale and bowden kids.

Yes I am. It was probably classed as a first time buyers area and I guess it might still be. Mainly two bedroomed terraces, though I have an end one with over a 100 foot garden and 30+ feet wide. A Waitrose and good school a few minutes walk away, ten minutes on a bus into Altrincham with train and tram links and not far from the airport. I guess it's still a prime location.

For me I just wanted somewhere relatively safe and quiet which on the whole it has been.

No cost of living crisis in Manchester - pubs rammed with people and massive queues at bars.
I’ve never known Manchester as busy in all my life - it’s unbelievable how many people are in there at one time.
That's right, some struggling to get to the fancy dress festival in Spain as well, nothing but sympathy poor buggers:)

No cost of living crisis in Manchester - pubs rammed with people and massive queues at bars.
I’ve never known Manchester as busy in all my life - it’s unbelievable how many people are in there at one time.
Manchester is the centre of the earth, with best footie team in the world. To right it's busy and rightly so.

Water companies also wave at us while taking the piss.
Scum. I hate the water companies.

Spend fuck all on anything other than bare minimum. And paying dividends.

Then when we have a "drought" tell us we can't use the water for what we want.

Fuck off.... I don't buy petrol and they tell me i can only use it on a weekend, Dick heads

Liverpool is no different. Big cities attract people from far and wide. Locally here is dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.