Costa offends their customers

Is it possible that you are a repressed transgender and overcompensating?

Most people just give it a shrug and carry on.
I'm afraid no it's not possible at all. If you're happy with blokes pretending to be women and using the same toilets as your wife/girlfriend, daughter or granddaughter then fill your boots. I, however am not.

I'm afraid no it's not possible at all. If you're happy with blokes pretending to be women and using the same toilets as your wife/girlfriend, daughter or granddaughter then fill your boots. I, however am not.

Perhaps you could protest outside the toilets to make everyone feel more comfortable.

I'm not sure boycotting a coffee shop is doing enough.

Unisex toilets are everywhere these days. I love them, can’t beat a nice thick toilet roll, a lovely scented soap and hand dryers that work instead of being treated to a scene out of trainspotting like most blokes bogs you get on a night out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.