Costa offends their customers

As soon as any company promotes this transgender, preferred pronoun and multiple gender nonsense that is it for me ever using that company or it's products again.

As soon as any company promotes this transgender, preferred pronoun and multiple gender nonsense that is it for me ever using that company or it's products again.
It wouldn’t bother me one iota how a company wanted to advertise. If I want something that said company sells then I’ll just buy it and move on with my life instead of getting all upset over fuck all.

It wouldn’t bother me one iota how a company wanted to advertise. If I want something that said company sells then I’ll just buy it and move on with my life instead of getting all upset over fuck all.
I don't get upset by it but don't agree at all with the way the transgender nonsense is pushed especially on vulnerable children. It doesn't affect my life one little bit getting a coffee or whatever from another source and it makes me feel better that I am not endorsing a company with deluded ideals.

I don't get upset by it but don't agree at all with the way the transgender nonsense is pushed especially on vulnerable children. It doesn't affect my life one little bit getting a coffee or whatever from another source and it makes me feel better that I am not endorsing a company with deluded ideals.
Vulnerable kids shouldn’t be drinking bud light or coffee tbf.

Is it possible that you are a repressed transgender and overcompensating?

Most people just give it a shrug and carry on.

Hugo Boss got through kitting out the Germans.

Coffee shop giants will get through offending transphobic people.

And I don’t even drink coffee!
Majority of my casual T-shirts and shorts are Hugo Boss and I’ve never felt one bit guilty.
I did invest in an all bells and whistles coffee machine a while ago so the coffee shops unfortunately don’t get to see many euros from me these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.