Costel Pantilimon on his way out

Good for him. I hope a nice club comes along and makes him their #1.

You did well, Costel. More than a big club has any right to expect out of a keeper who plays 3 games a year.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Barcon said:
Not sure what the two things have to do with each other mate. He's played in every F.A cup game, and will play in the final.

For me it is related and as soon as he said this Hart should have been back in.

Hart is our number one and Englands number one. Very few teams would play their reserve keeper in a final. Madness for me regardless of the fact he has played every game in the run so far.

Didn't Stoke play their reserve keeper against us (and in every round?)

Yes that's right. Although I would argue that Stoke should not be the team we base our selection policy on!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Barcon said:
strange said:
If he leaving, why play him in a final?

Not sure what the two things have to do with each other mate. He's played in every F.A cup game, and will play in the final.

For me it is related and as soon as he said this Hart should have been back in.

Hart is our number one and Englands number one. Very few teams would play their reserve keeper in a final. Madness for me regardless of the fact he has played every game in the run so far.

I take it you aint listened to Bobby who stated that Joe knew from the beginning of the season that Pants would be used in two cup competitions.And as Bobby has stated "why should we change now ?"
If Joe gets a fucking gob on him then tough shite.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=282858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=282858</a>

Come on Keiren!

Not as though Hart has been pulling up trees this season. Made a fair few mistakes and Pants played well enough in the semi to earn the right to play in the final.

Barcon said:
strange said:
If he leaving, why play him in a final?

We are not a benevolent society, we are giving him games as we want a competetive number 2 . If he's going to leave we should play Hart who is clearly a better keeper.

if Costel plays in the final i can't see Joe Hart getting upset at all if he does he's a dick! Can't believe people are glad he's leaving,ideally i'd like him to stay and breathe down Joe Harts neck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.