could our injuries be to our advantage

Last night was under the circumstances a great performance and result.

Another stiff test coming up away to Bournemouth.

With our injuries and these games coming thick and fast winning is as much about willpower as it is ability,

Last edited:
no injury is an advantage , if one player is out that increases the work load on another player eventually affecting the none injured player , take jesus injury that has increased Sergio's work load and will make him more tired , less sharp and increase his chance of injury.

heard this on city square last night and thought no no no.

so while these injured players get better we wont get another injury will we ? For a PL team with as bad as any club in the PL for minor injuries, no injury can be an advantage.

One of the favourite sayings by our fans is well what about if Liverpool get injuries, its us that get the injuries. We are a fitter / leaner team so open to more injuries.

Innocent enough question, but in all honesty thinking having fewer players could benefit you is a bit Liverpool-esque. And nobody wants to be Liverpool-esque.

However there are consolations to injuries, and maybe having fitter players for the run in could be one of them.

Innocent enough question, but in all honesty thinking having fewer players could benefit you is a bit Liverpool-esque. And nobody wants to be Liverpool-esque.

However there are consolations to injuries, and maybe having fitter players for the run in could be one of them.

Not sure about that.

Yes, on the face of it no injuries is always better. But if we can come through the next 4 with 4 wins. Then we get Ferna back fresh...I think it is.

All obvs depends on whether we win without him.

Last edited:
Not sure about that.

Yes, on the fave of it no injuries is always better. But if we can come through the next 4 with 4 wins. Then we get Ferna back fresh...I think it is.

All obvs depends on whether we win without him.
I think your point agrees with my second sentence, FWIW :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.