Could we be poorly supported at the CS this time?

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
ballinio said:
Why come on a forum and announce that your not going to the charity shield ? like anyone gives a fuck...same old morons every time as well.

You give a fuck, that's why you read and responded. So does the guy who started the thread, which is why people are posting that they are or are not going. Extremely simple stuff - which makes you the moron to be honest.
From the man who travels by stage-coach from Manchester to London

images
DD knows how to travel in style.

ballinio said:
Why come on a forum and announce that your not going to the charity shield ? like anyone gives a fuck...same old morons every time as well.

And they proudly state they are not arsed.

I suspect they are the same people who leave early, very early!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cheddar404 said:
ballinio said:

Possibly because it's a thread about people attending the charity shield do you think?
This thought had occurred to me also.

Would you believe that some morons are talking about Fernandinho on the Fernandinho thread? Like anyone gives a fuck.

cheddar404 said:
cheddar404 said:
Possibly because it's a thread about people attending the charity shield do you think?

Would you believe that some morons are talking about Fernandinho on the Fernandinho thread? Like anyone gives a fuck.

This website attracts all sorts of weirdos and freaks, who would do such a thing?

cheddar404 said:
cheddar404 said:

I know,it's unbelievable. It's not like this thread's title is an unequivocal question inviting an answer based on posters' own experiences, opinions and likely intentions towards attendance on the day ffs.

If it doesn't sell out can you pay cash on the day?

Not sure that I want to commit to attending, but might go on the spur of the moment

Cant argue with people not going on cost grounds - no chance of affording many trips myself these days - but when people say it's not important or they cant be arsed I dont really follow.

All those years we've watched on with envy as Scum, Arse, Cheski and the odd random FA winner play in the CL we've been dying to be there. And this is the one event where if you lose it is a friendly, but if you win it is another trophy. If I could do it financially I would be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.