could YOU do better than mark hughes

smithy28 said:
Yes,
I could easily do better than MH.
for a start i wouldnt start de jong and Barry together, clearly not working.
When city have the chance to go third i would urge them to perform rather than not give a toss, resulting in us drwing at home to Fulham!!!
RSC would be on the bench would rather play Benjani, MH only like him cos of the Blackburn link and if Richards and Zaba continue to underperform i would give Vidal a shot.

Really? Let's have a look at your footballing CV then. Also, I take it you've got good experience in managing young, millionaire, ego fuelled footballers? If not, I think you should reconsider.

Managing a real football side isn't about choosing, "4 3 3 - hard tackling - Lescott only up front for corners etc etc etc" on a PC game. You do realise that don't you? Also, do you not think that Hughes "urged them to perform better against Fulham"? If it was that fucking easy we'd all be at it!

sorry this has got f*ck all to do with the question you asked no point me making a new thread but on the OS about adebayor it says

"Manu checked in at Carrington today on a players' day off to have a long session on the mat as he aims for a Barclays Premier League return against visitors Burnley on Saturday."

sorry am just happy that he will be back playing:)

m27 said:
smithy28 said:
Yes,
I could easily do better than MH.
for a start i wouldnt start de jong and Barry together, clearly not working.
When city have the chance to go third i would urge them to perform rather than not give a toss, resulting in us drwing at home to Fulham!!!
RSC would be on the bench would rather play Benjani, MH only like him cos of the Blackburn link and if Richards and Zaba continue to underperform i would give Vidal a shot.

Really? Let's have a look at your footballing CV then. Also, I take it you've got good experience in managing young, millionaire, ego fuelled footballers? If not, I think you should reconsider.

Managing a real football side isn't about choosing, "4 3 3 - hard tackling - Lescott only up front for corners etc etc etc" on a PC game. You do realise that don't you? Also, do you not think that Hughes "urged them to perform better against Fulham"? If it was that fucking easy we'd all be at it!

Shhhh....dont burst his bubble....

;)

No, for several reasons:

- I have no experience dealing with egotistical, wealthy young men
- I have no idea on what training routines and preparation are needed before a match in the Premier League
- I have no experience talking with the media on a daily basis
- I do not know all the strengths and weaknesses of the players
- I do not have the necessary management and motivation skills
- I have no experience of signing players, and convincing them Manchester City is the club to join
- I don't think the players would be that impressed if I revealed to them, that Football Manager on the PC, Pro Evolution Soccer, and FIFA was where I got most of my football experience

I am being honest here and as a 15 year old, Dont fire abuse at me as i am just starting my coaching career and the last thing i need is some shit of you.

I MIGHT have the potential to manage a club in the future!! MIGHT!!

I have started coaching that girls team and might soon be going on to help coach an older boys team!

I am going to start my badges asap!! And who knows.

Blueboylewis09 said:
I am being honest here and as a 15 year old, Dont fire abuse at me as i am just starting my coaching career and the last thing i need is some shit of you.

I have started coaching that girls team and might soon be going on to help coach an older boys team!

...and good on you Lewis! Anything's possible if you put your mind to it. I wouldn't abuse a lad of your age with ambition, it's healthy. You wouldn't say you could manage City now though would you? Yet that's what a few lads are sayig on here. Good luck!

There is not a hope in hell anyone on here, including me, would last a match.

Its not just the respect as a player Sven, Mourinho, Ferbie, Benetiz, Whinger were all relatively shite players, but have won things. Nor your ability with "X"'s and "O"'s. Not really having having to deal with highly paid stars. Not dealing with journalists or chairmen or agents. Not really spotting talent.

I will come down to the fact. Are your instruction prior to a game clear enough to be understood AND good enough to beat the oppostion?. It no co-incidence the managers above have all had spells as teachers. Can you change a match BEFORE anything goes wrong. Can you convey your changes CLEARLY and FAST enough for players to PROACT. And if things do go wrong can you REACT fast enough to change things, for the better?

This is where we ALL would fall down.

Blueboylewis09 said:

Just spotted your post. Good luck, and NEVER give up. Listen, Learn and WATCH other coaches. Get down to CoMS early and watch warm up routines. Adapt them into your coaching routine. The players will find them fun and exciting as its "just like the pros".
Which team is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.