Could you join the armed forces?

Did 22 years in the RAF, our eldest son is 8 years into his RAF career now and works on Typhoon... He'll be well set up when he leaves as they are part funding his engineering degree at present and he will move into junior management shortly

It did me no harm at all and I'd do it again tomorrow despite the changes to the world... I've been out for 11 years now and I'm immensely proud to have served. The time in the mob set me up well for Civvy street BUT my options for senior leadership with my current employer have to be managed as I joined this company and started my Civvy career after I had completed a full term in the mob... at 53 I am still ambitious but not deluded.. I am behind the curve

The forces are not for everybody though and our youngest lad went through selection but decided it wasn't for him... which is fine for me

022adfe363516b67c3e7b1642b420ec5.png

For any old duffers that fancy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.