Could your ticker handle....

If penalties happen look out for the woman with her back to the pitch!! I cannot watch penalties as those who sit around me at CoMS will testify!! If I ever miss a match and I am at home for penalties I sit on the stairs until I hear the cheer or the groan!! I know I am a wuss but I can't help it!!!!

I think it will go to penalties. I'm expecting 1 1 then pens so mentally i'm prepared for it

FORZA CITY said:
The dreaded penalty shoot out against the scum next week? Frightening thought, especially with Van Der Sar between the sticks. . .

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I havent seen it.

simple answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i had a triple heart by pass 2years ago and i no it would just explode,but hay ho i always said CITY would be the death of me lol

Please God no!!! Thanks OP given me something else to worry about now!! ;)
On that subject though who would be your first 5 to step up, with so many new players I'm not 100% who I would want.. I would be pretty confident with Mario, Dzeko maybe, Carlos always makes me nervous with penalties Does anyone have a top 5 that jumps out at them that they would be confident with?

kalouk said:
On that subject though who would be your first 5 to step up, with so many new players I'm not 100% who I would want.. I would be pretty confident with Mario, Dzeko maybe, Carlos always makes me nervous with penalties Does anyone have a top 5 that jumps out at them that they would be confident with?

Kevin Horlock
Paul Dickov (although he missed)
Terry Cooke
Richard Edghill
The Goat

nevilletogoater-in said:
kalouk said:

Kevin Horlock
Paul Dickov (although he missed)
Terry Cooke
Richard Edghill
The Goat

Thanks for that I can rest easy now ;)

Depending on who's still on the pitch....if the nightmare did happen, who would you want stepping up this time?

I'd go...

Tevez
Yaya
Barry
Jonno
Silva

Couldn't handle seeing Mario step up!

StevieIrelandsPants said:
Depending on who's still on the pitch....if the nightmare did happen, who would you want stepping up this time?

I'd go...

Tevez
Yaya
Barry
Jonno
Silva

Couldn't handle seeing Mario step up!

It's funny, I would be fine with Mario. It would be one of those times where his confidence would be a major plus for settling my nerves!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.