Couple of ideas to replace Tevez...

1fingerwillie said:
We were going for Dzeko or Torres anyway (hopefully Dzeko) so right now we are already ready to lay out 35 mill for a striker. Instead, go ahead with the Dzeko deal, sell Carlos for 50 to Madrid, and replace him with Hulk for 25.

For Tevez and 10 million we get Dzeko and Hulk. I would take that deal. Two stars on the rise and we lose a moaning little woman in Tevez who has caused problems in the dressing room all season. Better team on the pitch AND off.

This front four will find the back of the net.

----------Silva----------
Hulk----------------Mario
---------Dzeko----------

agreed!

Eto swap deal with Inter for me he can score goals which is all we need

Dzeko deal all ready done Ive heard from with in COM £40 million

tamsie said:
Eto swap deal with Inter for me he can score goals which is all we need

Dzeko deal all ready done Ive heard from with in COM £40 million

Funny someone else heard Torres was already done from "sources inside city"

give adam jonson, milner and get weiss back give them a chance!!! or get torres for a lethal spanish duet with him and silva

i like the llorente and torres idea but IMO i think llorente is a little better and he is still growing as torres seems to be made of glass but when on form is lethal. although i see mancini bringing in another italian like cassano which will only cause more drama

Get Aguero and Torres in- both know each others game well from their athletico days

Also, not too sure about Hulk i seem to remember him gettin a massive ban for headbutting someone in the portugese league... not exactly the kind of player we need on the pitch with Mario

Aguero
Suarez
Torres
Dzeko

Buy all 4! I'm 100% positive that at *least* one of them would come good!

alera said:
Adebayor - Swap for Benzema in January
Carrol - £20 million
Tevez - If he insists on leaving sell to Reall / Barca for £45 - £50 Million (His market value) Sign Dzeko for £35 million (available at this price)

3 very good forwards for 2 forwards that dont want to play for us with a net spend of £5 - £10 million. Looks like good business to me. Fuck RSC and Jo off whilst we are at it.
Of all the players in the world and you pick carroll?

The obvious one would be fernando torres, but, I think we should go all out for aguero, to me' he has been a good young talent in a team with not the best of providing quality and would be perfect with silva. The people who are talking about villa, let's be honest, no chance. Okay, he used to play with silva but he has no reason to change. Andy Carroll in a city shirt? No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.