Court case from derby

supergrover said:
yes when i see red i'm like a bull

Fair enough but this gy, even though he is a red, isnt as blinkered as you, as his kid played for our academy, so he came on here to get a bit more info and struck up a few discussions and has stuck around.

Would you not let your kid play for the rags if it meant he had a chance of making it as a footballer?

mcfcliam said:
FFS

Lay off ssg2, he's a Red, yeah but he's clued up when it comes to talking football.

This is a forum for discussion after all.

Kissy Kissy!

Get a fucking room you two...

of course i would, but i would never go on red cafe what would be the point what would be the benefit of going on there you want answers ask the staff at the academy why join a fans forum, you may enjoy him being on here but i don't.

AND I WEAR MY BLINKERS WITH PRIDE IT TOOK A LONG TIME FOR THIS MUCH HATRED OF RED SCUM.

Anyhow, never mind all these players we bought in the summer. The signings I really wanted Sheikh Mansour to break the bank for was a hand-picked selection of Rome's finest to work as stewards in the away end at Eastlands on Derby day.
1sck9j.jpg

LongsightM13 said:
1054ni8.jpg

Some more pictures, lads.
So the rags employ MIB wannabes as stewards. I wonder if these two mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging troglodytes are going to front up at our place next Wednesday? Will they be part of the Primark massive, having a go at people with kids and charging at pensioners and families?
If so, surey this case sets a precedent. Trigger and the rest of our stewards can surely do what they want to them inside the ground, not to mention any passing blue who spots them outside . . .

Sorry to disappoint but I am not that kind of steward, I don't want to get into the details of this case but obviously if these stewards are found guilty I hope they throw the book at them.

I also wonder if these are Un*ted stewards or work for the agency that MUFC use.

We at MCFC are fully trained in stewarding and are used to dealing with people, who may be under the influence of alcohol or other substances, I try to treat and speak to supporters how I expect to be treated. being a blue who travels to many away ground I obviously notice the behaviour of other teams stewards and from the vast majority I can honestly say I havent had too many bad experiences, and when I have they have been from agency stewards.

A football stadium is usually a mixture of emotions that can change at any second especially depending on the scoreline, this does not in any form justify bad behaviour in any way that may put any other person or their safety in danger.

There are many many CCTV cameras in football stadiums and usually incidents can easily be highlighted and thus stewards behaviour as well as supporters monitored.

MCFC stewards are proud to represent Manchester City - and yes believe it or not we do get many emails praising our behaviour and actions, which is very nice - all stewards should act in a professional manner and should you have any particular problem remember each MCFC steward has a number on their coat, and when you do report a steward whether it is for poor treatment or for praise please quote their number with the facts.

My one gripe which I have mentioned to my stand manager is why the stewards for Showsec, IOS and other agencies City use do not have numbers on their coats for identification purposes.

supergrover said:
mcfcliam said:
FFS

Lay off ssg2, he's a Red, yeah but he's clued up when it comes to talking football.

This is a forum for discussion after all.

heres an idea liam both go on red cafe
Please, oh and Liam can you get back on topic when your love in has finished or you can toss each other off on pm's<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:02 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
supergrover said:
yes when i see red i'm like a bull

Fair enough but this gy, even though he is a red, isnt as blinkered as you, as his kid played for our academy, so he came on here to get a bit more info and struck up a few discussions and has stuck around.

Would you not let your kid play for the rags if it meant he had a chance of making it as a footballer?
Blinkered such as not wanting a blue to get compo as he doesn't work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.