Court case from derby

johnmc said:
levets said:
tattoos,
==========
You have mentioned this a few times... are you prejudiced against people with tattoo's? You are aware that both the Duke of Edinburgh and our future King have one?

I dont understand why people get them really but in isolation I wouldnt make my mind up about someone who had one no. If they had tattoos along with other unsavory aspects then yeah I take that into account.

I would be willing to bet you that the proportion of people in prison with tattoos is much much higher than the proportion of of people on the outside without them. They are associated with gangs sometimes for starters.

But anyway in isolation Ive no issue with them even if I dont understand why people have them.

They are associated with gangs sometimes for starters.
=============
Are you 15 or something? You've been watching too much Ross Kemp on 'gangs'...

I have a number of them (3)... am a director of a company, earn loads of cash, went to University..... But I keep them covered up at work.... mainly because of people like you.....

Didn't make Granada evening news - was it on lunchtime? (BBC on strike).

johnmc said:
levets said:
tattoos,
==========
You have mentioned this a few times... are you prejudiced against people with tattoo's? You are aware that both the Duke of Edinburgh and our future King have one?

I dont understand why people get them really but in isolation I wouldnt make my mind up about someone who had one no. If they had tattoos along with other unsavory aspects then yeah I take that into account.

I would be willing to bet you that the proportion of people in prison with tattoos is much much higher than the proportion of of people on the outside without them. They are associated with gangs sometimes for starters.

But anyway in isolation Ive no issue with them even if I dont understand why people have them.

Oh my.

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Did he then go to prison?
Yes, because he was also a Blood, formerly of the Hulme and Trafford branches. Some other tattooed people on here might know him.

Do all tattooed people know each other?

That's cool...

levets said:
=============
Are you 15 or something? You've been watching too much Ross Kemp on 'gangs'...

I have a number of them (3)... am a director of a company, earn loads of cash, went to University..... But I keep them covered up at work.... mainly because of people like you.....

Are you denying gangs members don't have tattoos or something?

And you have tattoos yourself in places you can cover up whilst at work. Kind of proves my point really. If by "people like me" you mean society in general then your correct.

I am not saying tattoos prove anything about anyone. Never said that at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.