Court case from derby

quote from a Utd site

"chris stringer says:
February 14, 2010 at 7:10 am

my brother is innocent he said that this lad was abusive to him and he ejected him, its not my brothers fault he choose to fall down some stair. my brother paul is a professional at his job"

JoeMercer'sWay said:
although they are out of order for injuring him, maybe people should learn not to smoke in the fucking toilets.

Have some class mate ....he was pushed down the stairs and broke both legs FFS!!! The smoking argument / saga needs to be another thread certainly not used here to diminish what has happened to this lad.

bainy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
although they are out of order for injuring him, maybe people should learn not to smoke in the fucking toilets.

Have some class mate ....he was pushed down the stairs and broke both legs FFS!!! The smoking argument / saga needs to be another thread certainly not used here to diminish what has happened to this lad.

Well said and spot on pal!!

Lets not get off subject here, these fooking lowlife cowardly would-be-hard-men scum need to be brought to justice!!

BufordUSABlue said:
bainy said:

Well said and spot on pal!!

Lets not get off subject here, these fooking lowlife cowardly would-be-hard-men scum need to be brought to justice!!

i agree, but im just pointing it out so people learn, you make yourself an easy target to twats...

I wason train back from west brom with Peter and he seemed sound, hope he gets the right result.

levets said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
292a5ow.jpg

i remember this ****, he was giving me stick for singing as soon as i got in...

bell end

what does that say on his Jacket? anybody enlarge it?

Stromberg Laboratories

He sounds a brilliant witness. No hiding his faults (smoking, attempted bribery, coming back in, verbal abuse, and a history of drugs!) - and from what I heard only actually blaming one of the stewards - so just down to whether the CCTV shows the push down the stairs (and CPS wouldn't have prosecuted without that).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.