Court case from derby

ssg2 said:
Smackhead after compo to feed his addiction

Wannabe football hardmen pick on smackhead because they're afraid to start with anybody who can hit back.

MIBs work for united now apparently.

Is he definitley a heroin addict or is his methadone prescribed medication because of a genuine illness?
I remember the victim being interviewed on a regional news program and he admitted that he was being gobby toward the stewards.
Being gobby doesn't justify being chucked down a flight of concrete stairs. If it did my kids would be in hospital every week.

el_genio said:
So if he wasn't smoking he wouldn't have been thrown out and could have just watched the really important game.

You ever gone above 30? If so, I hope someone broke your left wrist and dislocated your shoulder. It's all fair and reasonable force no?

Make an anti-smoking thread if you need but leave the shit out of this thread. Thrown out would have been fine, he didn't have to have his legs broken.

adamgregory said:
He also took a methadone presciption every day

There is the stumbling block, the defence will centre on the fact he is a heroin user, methadone affects you terribly, they will tear his character apart.

The 2 rags will get off with it. Shocking but thats the way I can see it going.

Decent Barrister should make mince meat of the defence - R v Blaue etc

Drug addict or not, it doesn't explain why these 2 arseholes threw him down a flight of stairs, breaking his legs, and then left him there instead of calling an ambulance.

ssg2 said:
Smackhead after compo to feed his addiction

By throwing himself down a flight of stairs? Hope you come on here and apologise if he wins his case (through proper evidence and CCTV footage).

inbetween said:
Arry is Bent said:
Just ordered a take away to both of the lads houses. HAHAHA.

Pmsl. Here we go again

And what have the people that cooked and delivered the food done to deserve having their time and money wasted? I seriously doubt that these two pricks would pay for them so the only ones losing out here are the ones you called and ordered the food with.

By all means get a load of junk mail sent and put ads in Loot offerering bargains that will generate a load of calls - anything that causes inconvinience to them is fine by me, but please don't make an example of these tw*ts at other peoples expense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.