Coutinho

No thanks unless its for 50m! Plus its just Barcelona and his agent trying to get the mega Flop out the door!

This will be paper / media bollocks tbf.

However, playing along, if he was going for a reasonable fee I’d be very interested.

Dynamite on his day, knows the league, scores plenty of belters from outside the area (something we can improve on) and, let’s have it right, this would burn the dippers’ wigs off.

Barcelona biggest mugs ever falling for the media bias in this country hyping up this lad after scoring a few wonder goals!

I did wonder how long it would be before we were linked with him. I think it’s certainly a possibility if Sane leaves, though I doubt we’d be willing to meet Barcelona’s asking price. I actually think he’d do well for us, but I’d still prefer to keep Sane.

I presume this is a pre united link. Tomorrow united will be linked and their fans can say “well if City are in for him he can’t be that bad”.

If, and only if, Sane leaves, we could do a lot worse.

He's struggled at Barca, yes, but under Pep I firmly believe he'd get back to his best.

Fits the profile of Joao Felix as a player who can play inside left and attacking midfield.

Wouldn't pay over 70m for him mind.

Coutinho is a top player, and he would be great with City. It's not his fault Valverde plays an old-fashioned 4-4-2 where players of his style have no place.
He may have won two titles with Barca in 2 years, but I still find it shocking they went with a manager that abandoned Pep's 4-1-4-1 system, a system that almost all of the top teams in the world now play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.