Coutinho

he is 33 when is contract runs out, so could play a good 2-3 years for las palmas after that. im sure 3-5 epl titles will satisfy him more than 2, even if he is not going to win cl here.

i just dont believe it for one minute that he is going to play for Valencia or some midtable LA Liga team in his prime.

The man himself has stated he would be open to a move back to Valencia in an interview he did in April. I'm not making this up, it's from the horses mouth

I will lay you whatever money you fancy on David still being here at the end of the summer 2016 transfer window

Have I said he's fucking defo leaving? I've said I've heard a rumour he wants out and we are trying to persuade him to stay, which would tie into the fact we are apparently lining up Coutinho to replace him and the fact Silva has stated he wants to play back in Spain at some point.

Have I said he's fucking defo leaving? I've said I've heard a rumour he wants out and we are trying to persuade him to stay, which would tie into the fact we are apparently lining up Coutinho to replace him and the fact Silva has stated he wants to play back in Spain at some point.

You are chatting shit mate and I'll go along with bringbackswales, you name your price and the bet is on!!

He's already stated back in April this year he wants to play for Las Palmas before he retires and wouldn't rule out a move to Valencia either.

I don't see why this would come as a shock to anyone or why it's so unbelievable.

He'll be 30 at the end of this season. He isn't going to win anything else at city that he hasn't already won. We aren't going to win the champions league whilst he's here.

He can go back to Valencia and earn good money for a couple more years, then switch to Las Palmas, which his intention has been all along.
He also said in that same interview he's extremely happy at City & not planning to leave any time soon. He said "If I had to move to Valencia I would not rule that out" and that he would like to end his career at Las Palmas - he's not ending his career anything soon..!

Can be pretty confident no one will be pushing him out the door here, so if that interview is what you're basing things off I'd say you are reading it in a way that sounds pretty unlikely rather than the way that seems far more plausible. Sure he might end up at Las Palmas eventually, but you'd think that would be aged 34/35 rather than 29/30.

You said you heard he wants out end of this season, I said I think its bollocks and I would lay any money that he goes nowhere, you don't want to take the bet, that's fine, get over it

Your conjecture is completely moot because there's absolutely no way City would sell him after this season. Players always talk about being open to moving back to where they came from in interviews. It's about being courteous to a club you have no animosity towards.

If he had any desire to leave, it would have already happened because both Barca and Madrid have been interested for years.

Kid you fuckwit, I wish I was a kid, that was a long time ago. £200 of yours v £200 of mine, but if you are right I might throw you some wine gums in on top

Calm down mate, you seem to lose your temper very easily. I won't be taking your bet at evens, only a kid would take that bet. I'll get much better odds on sky bet. Cheers anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.