Coutinho

To catch up to the pack. Doesn't mean paying £16m for Kolo Toure or £25m for Adebayor was right or inline with the then market prices. Not moaning because we had to.

I could go through loads of players the scum payed more than 20m+ for before we starts spending but if your start of as low as we were you got to start by buying lots of players who have played at higher standard that what we were used to. You see that throwing in we payed of the market odd for a couple of players is nothing like what happening now or what fergie did for 25 years and especially his first 5/6 years spending money that wasn’t there’s.

I actually think it's a shame that he has gone to Barca, the PL has lost a really entertaining player.
Even from a selfish point of view I think it might overall make Liverpool stronger as they reinvest the money.
I would probably rather play Liverpool with Coutinho than with VVD Mahrez plus AN Other who has been upgraded from £40M to £60M. Their first team will be stronger and their squad if they can get a decent 'keeper.

I actually think it's a shame that he has gone to Barca, the PL has lost a really entertaining player.
Even from a selfish point of view I think it might overall make Liverpool stronger as they reinvest the money.
I would probably rather play Liverpool with Coutinho than with VVD Mahrez plus AN Other who has been upgraded from £40M to £60M. Their first team will be stronger and their squad if they can get a decent 'keeper.
Hopefully not before Sunday

Its always bizarre to see how Coutinho is underrated in English sites.
Some guy thinks Liverpool will be stronger with Mahrez as a replacement..

When EPL fans make a list of the best players of the league you see dozens of obviously inferior players ahead of Coutinho. The likes of Ericksen, Alli, Mahrez, etc.
Do you guys are watching the player for Liverpool and his nt or you watch him only when City is facing Liverpool?

Why you think none of the top clubs are trying to sign all those "fantastic" EPL players you guys think are better than Coutinho?

There are two guys that are overall better players than Coutinho in the EPL: KDB and Hazard.
Salah, Kane and Aguero can score for fun but they are more in the end of the playing than creating things.

The typical EPL fan can underrate Coutinho as you want, but in the footballer countries people can recognize who are the best players in the pitch.

Just think about that, Barcelona payed a ton of money for a player that some football "Einstein" thinks is inferior to Mahrez...you know whats gonna happen now? You will watch Coutinho in that Barca side, compare him with players over there that you rate highly, and will see the reality, as we can see everytime the Brazil nt with Coutinho in the line up face some top nt.

When EPL fans make a list of the best players of the league you see dozens of obviously inferior players ahead of Coutinho. The likes of Ericksen, Alli, Mahrez, etc.
Do you guys are watching the player for Liverpool and his nt or you watch him only when City is facing Liverpool?

Why you think none of the top clubs are trying to sign all those "fantastic" EPL players you guys think are better than Coutinho?

There are two guys that are overall better players than Coutinho in the EPL: KDB and Hazard.
Salah, Kane and Aguero can score for fun but they are more in the end of the playing than creating things.

The typical EPL fan can underrate Coutinho as you want, but in the footballer countries people can recognize who are the best players in the pitch.

Just think about that, Barcelona payed a ton of money for a player that some football "Einstein" thinks is inferior to Mahrez...you know whats gonna happen now? You will watch Coutinho in that Barca side, compare him with players over there that you rate highly, and will see the reality, as we can see everytime the Brazil nt with Coutinho in the line up face some top nt.
Coutinho plays better against City than anyone else so you'll find plenty of blues rate him highly. He's not as good as David Silva though.

Most play for City so cannot be purchased and the others don't want to go and play in leagues with no competition and leagues that nobody is really that interested.

Well he was a player who also went missing in games when things not going well for Liverpool imo ( sadly not often enough when playing against City ).

Coutinho plays better against City than anyone else so you'll find plenty of blues rate him highly. He's not as good as David Silva though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.