Coventry City

Someone needs to ban people like Ashley from having anything to do with football.Cov are a progressive club who have stuck by a manager didnt sack him at the 1st sign of bad results.They hit rock bottom and Robins seems to know what he is doing thought they might sneak the play offs this year.All fans except Arse,Scum and Dipps deserve better.

Someone needs to ban people like Ashley from having anything to do with football.Cov are a progressive club who have stuck by a manager didnt sack him at the 1st sign of bad results.They hit rock bottom and Robins seems to know what he is doing thought they might sneak the play offs this year.All fans except Arse,Scum and Dipps deserve better.
You can't ban a director just cos he's bad for the club or football in general. There are lots of legal shitty tricks directors can get up to and the unscrupulous exploit these to the best of their abilities.

Walsall here we come
Or Northampton again, or possibly Villa Park, Stan Drews or the Hawthorns. Even Leicester is possible as it's straight up the M69.
I suppose their best choice would be somewhere reasonably easy to get to by both road and rail. Perhaps Solihull Moors as their ground is probably league standard these days.
The EFL said club movements were limited to 35 miles after their shameful behaviour when Wimbledon moved to MK, but is that 35 miles my road or as the crow flies?

Or Northampton again, or possibly Villa Park, Stan Drews or the Hawthorns. Even Leicester is possible as it's straight up the M69.
I suppose their best choice would be somewhere reasonably easy to get to by both road and rail. Perhaps Solihull Moors as their ground is probably league standard these days.
The EFL said club movements were limited to 35 miles after their shameful behaviour when Wimbledon moved to MK, but is that 35 miles my road or as the crow flies?
I’ve often wondered: do crows fly in straight lines?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.