Cover For David Silva?

avoidconfusion said:
silva-mancrush said:
Elano

Yea, I just went there.

In all honesty. I think Elano would be quite amazing in this team now.

His passing would be an asset, his laziness and attitude not so

We do need cover for Silva but someone very cheap. Michael Johnson can not be countd on, too many issues, he could go down at any point. If Ireland would get off of his high horse I would take him back in a heart beat to come off of the bench or in place of Silva but we need someone with his passing ability who does not mind playing second fiddle. And AJ is not the same type of player as Silva so I don't know why we are saying he is a fill in.

Real-City said:
We do need cover for Silva but someone very cheap. Michael Johnson can not be countd on, too many issues, he could go down at any point. If Ireland would get off of his high horse I would take him back in a heart beat to come off of the bench or in place of Silva but we need someone with his passing ability who does not mind playing second fiddle. And AJ is not the same type of player as Silva so I don't know why we are saying he is a fill in.

I know his name keeps getting quoted but pjanic would fit the bill nicely imo, young, two footed, lots of energy and as ive said before with dzeko coming we could use him to convince him (that is if they have a good relationship, which i dont know)
Imo a better option than milner who seems to be stuck in a rut of doing f*k all at the min

Sam_B said:
Real-City said:

I know his name keeps getting quoted but pjanic would fit the bill nicely imo, young, two footed, lots of energy and as ive said before with dzeko coming we could use him to convince him (that is if they have a good relationship, which i dont know)
Imo a better option than milner who seems to be stuck in a rut of doing f*k all at the min

I haven't seen enough of him to really comment. Milner has been less than impressive. He is a center middie who is the exact same player as Barry but faster. I wouldn't mind interchanging him with Barry but in my opinion he is just not fit out on a wing. I rate the lad but don't know that we ever really needed him.

Mesut Ozil best fits the mold, he's a free flowing passer of the ball who links up play beautifully and gets in great positions. I'm not sure how well he's doing at Real Madrid, but I know that they are below Barcelona, and if that remains the case come season end they'll probably have the proverbial clear out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.