Covers that sound bettter than the originals

I’ve always liked Bauhaus, so here’s a decent cover of Ziggy Stardust, with a bit more depth of sound

Heh just seen DHDI already posted

Ealonor Rigby. ..Ray Charles
Something in the way She Moves. ..Frank Sinatra.
Santa Claus is coming to Town ...Bruce Springsteen.

I’ve always liked Bauhaus, so here’s a decent cover of Ziggy Stardust, with a bit more depth of sound

Heh just seen DHDI already posted

I only posted as an after thought cos somebody else had posted,lol
This ziggy bauhaus thing is being " took all too far"

Great vid by the way,reminds ,me of Rock City Nottingham early 80s.,that vid was always played every sat night for years
Also thought 'Telegram Sam' was a decent cover, b side of the extremely rare uk 12" was...'Rose Garden Funeral of Sores' a brilliant cover track,and also another Rock City fav,altho no where near as commonly played.

I only posted as an after thought cos somebody else had posted,lol
This ziggy bauhaus thing is being " took all too far"

Great vid by the way,reminds ,me of Rock City Nottingham early 80s.,that vid was always played every sat night for years
Also thought 'Telegram Sam' was a decent cover, b side of the extremely rare uk 12" was...'Rose Garden Funeral of Sores' a brilliant cover track,and also another Rock City fav,altho no where near as commonly played.
Yeah, Telegram Sam was also better than original.

I think I went to Rock City once in 88/89 :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.