COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is true or fake news but I heard that children don't have the receptors to attract the virus, like I say could be and probably is bull shit

After that newborn tested positive just after birth I doubt we know enough about this ever changing virus to say for sure. All I know is that I don’t want my 8 month old getting this, I’ve already lost my much wanted unborn child this week, not ever going to take chances with the health of my kids

Luckily kids don't seem to be getting ill,they can carry it though
Edison was 2 months early and in neo natal after birth. He had a rough road already and had norovirus just before xmas and he was quite poorly then

After that newborn tested positive just after birth I doubt we know enough about this ever changing virus to say for sure. All I know is that I don’t want my 8 month old getting this, I’ve already lost my much wanted unborn child this week, not ever going to take chances with the health of my kids
Sympathy blue stay strong

Also because I had Infliximab through my pregnancy he wasn’t allowed any live vaccines because my medicine stays in his system for 12 months leaving him immune suppressed too

Sorry to hear that, there is that much fake news flying around with regards this virus its hard to know what's right and what isnt

They are already struggling for respirators in London hospitals and staff working their days off.

I mean with chicken pox many children don’t seem to suffer as much , but get it as an adult and for some reason it’s horrendous. I dunno if this could be the same but I really don’t want to find out

I mean with chicken pox many children don’t seem to suffer as much , but get it as an adult and for some reason it’s horrendous. I dunno if this could be the same but I really don’t want to find out
So many questions with no answers at the moment
Taking care of your family is all we can do

Thanks for the info. Good to get some kind of first hand experience.
i have tried to give info on the illness and the experience of how 111 and seeing a dr has worked for me and what to expect if you need to call them,it has kept me calm when i wanted to panic so it has helped me too
i have been overwhelmed with messages so thank you for them,aside from one dickhead,you know who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.