COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat here outside my daughters school waiting for her and they’ve text to say due to staff shortages all year 7 pupils are to stay at home for the rest of the week. For now year 8-11 remain in
St Matthew’s in moston

Why the fuck are all the teachers off already?

What do you expect of the Tories?
They have always been more concerned about money than people's lives
That they are acting as they are shouldn't surprise anyone.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the Tories. Or Boris Johnson. Or Dominic Cummings.

The advice they are following is from a large group of scientists who have dedicated their lives to studying this under multiple governments and don't give a fuck about party politics.
The fact is our government is following what it considers the best scientific advice as described. Your really need to accept and understand that simple truth - the fact you don't agree with it is a separate and (given your stated reasons) irrelevant matter.

There is now a separate thread in the Politics Subforum for debate concerning the political implications of the pandemic — let’s take these sort of discussions there.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/covid19-political-thread.345088/

Alas I've got the bloody thing apparently going into 6th day never had anything like it in my life first 2 night all bedding had to be changed soaked through, already cost me around £1500 in wages fortunately I can stand it at least for a while no SSP for me and looking into claiming ESA do me a favour face to face interview well they will be welcome. What you get for working in the North East with the council loads of them have it allegedly even the bloody MP. I seem to be getting over it still red hot and a cough from hell.
Good luck with the recovery.

Have you been tested?

Words fail me, w*****s

You guys have really serous problem with alcohol in UK. That is one thing the UK should focus on when this shit is finished.

Spanish police is a joke though. No masks, no gloves, talking with drunk half naked 50 years olds at 20 cm distance. Total joke.

Managed to get a three month mortgage holiday today. Usually it would impact your credit file but banks and building societies are at least trying and saying it won't in current climate.

Nationwide set up a triage for the self employed and small businesses today, had to wait two hours but that call has just saved me nearly five grand.

Every little helps at this stage. Just in case others are thinking about such like and need to be proactive.

I also have my car which I could probably sell for £15k, not sure if the industry will be buying soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.