COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s in a Manchester.
My daughter works in the city centre and they just received an email from the MD telling them that two colleagues are off work with covid19.
I'd suggest you phone the BBC and Sky rather than post on here. This should be headline news!!
ya, nowhere near full time but it looks like man city 2 liverpool 1.

We have several people off work with colds, anyone could be a possible corona virus infection (though slim).

The fact for most they still cannot get an appointment at their GP for a week or two with sich a possibility is ridiculously inedficient from the government.

At least some temporary testing places should be set up in areas, you feel sick, you visit, get the all clear.

A few portacabins dotted aroynd cities and towns should do it

We have several people off work with colds, anyone could be a possible corona virus infection (though slim).

The fact for most they still cannot get an appointment at their GP for a week or two with sich a possibility is ridiculously inedficient from the government.

At least some temporary testing places should be set up in areas, you feel sick, you visit, get the all clear.

The advice is to stay away from your GP, just as it is if you thought you had the flu

But you are right about the testing.

In my opinion they should identify who has been to these places and go to their houses to test them

I think within less than a month all public events will be indefinately suspended. Just hope its still mathematically possible for city to win the epl. The years of banter and singing at dippers will be heaven

People shouldn’t be going to their GP when suspecting they might have this. They should be ringing 111 in the first instance and staying at home away from the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.