COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
65,000 retired nhs staff asked to come back,erm most will be in the at risk group

They have worked hard all their lives, they don't deserve to be put on the frontline to die or get seriously sick. Unless they plan to use them for other illnesses and injuries to free up the normal staff?

This Morning with a segment right now called “Escape self-isolation with David Domoney” with him encouraging people to get out and enjoy the arrival of spring.

Is this for real?? Self isolation is not meant for being escaped from. It’s isolation.

“if you’re looking for things to do out and about so you’re not just inside...”

With Eamon and Ruth endorsing it.

Fucking hell.
People are encouraged to take excercise like walking the dog,just stay away from people,fresh air is good

I'm not sure many do really. Bits need improving, but I don't think there's anything significant as clear improvements have happened.

The tweeted picture was because services have been cut down, making the trains fuller at a time when people are meant to be trying to keep a distance.

London is heaving bud, the only way you can make space between passengers if for them not to be on the train. Living in London you'll never be alone that's for certain. My point was that there wasn't anything anyone could have done the trains would have been full anyway, showing a train full of commuters isn't shocking it's normal.

My dads most likely going on indefinite unpaid leave on Tueday from the airport, says Easyjet and Ryanair will be grounding all flights from Tuesday.

Bloody hell, this is my first shift working from home and compared to working in a full suite I feel like Tom Hanks on his island.

Well that's what i thought too and then I saw this.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/20/when-will-a-coronavirus-vaccine-be-ready

It has to pass trials but they say 1,000s of doses will be available around May if preliminary trials are successful. That's not a full roll-out but it's significantly more positive than anything we've heard to date.
Marvin,there will not be a vaccine for about a year,it has to have full safety trials,listen to our chief medical officer and i thought you had been preaching to everyone to stop reading the guardian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.