COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here where i am Kaz,doormen letting two in at a time when 2 come out,,its rammed
I can't really blame businesses for having one last evening open,even though they are clearly in the wrong health wise,trouble is kids don't believe anything bad will ever happen to them,every generation has felt the same,older people going out tonite have zero excuse

Only 700 people tested so far in Bosnia. 50 in Sarajevo. What a fucking banana country I live in :(

sub-18 and over-65 banned from going out of homes from tomorrow. Even in the car.

I know your username but we have “Spanish Blue” who’s actually English... are you actually Bosnian?

And are you City because of Dzeko?

I think lockdown means different things in different countries.
In Spain it means that everybody is at home, apart from doctors, nurse, police etc
If you can do your work from home fine, if not tough shit.
You are allowed out to pick up food or medicines.
To my mind this is the way to deal with it.

I've been following UK news today and understand that pubs, restaurants are closed.

But what about shops?
Supermarkets are rammed everyone is on top of each other it will continue to spread like fuck.

Maybe so, but you've had no deaths yet and while testing is important isolating is more important and as you are just starting on the curve you could nip it in the bud.

We started very early with restrictions and that was good thing and is my biggest hope we could somehow go through. We barely had any cases when schools were stopped, football cancelled etc. With only 140 ventilators on 2 million people in my part of the country, we really can't afford ourselves to go anywhere close of spain/taly/germany levels.

Nah they're bovines, they're domestic animals.

yeah but they’ve got a really good kit and better badge than you now ;-) only joking dad was a Juve fan as well...Boniek, Platini, Zoff, Cabrini never shut up blah blah...anyway wrong thread

Our main supplies at work come from Italy and we've been told not to expect anything in the foreseeable future. Same message from our French suppliers.
Our office workers will be ok though. They're the most important people ( even though they self isolate anyway before any of this started). Us shop floor workers have been told that we're essential to keep producing. Very soon, we'll not be able to produce anything. When we asked if there's any point in going in work if we haven't got any materials, we were told that we could paint the walls or other menial tasks.
They honestly don't give a fuck if we pass this virus around amongst ourselves and take it home to our families.
Boss's will never change. They might go on courses to use different terminology to appear more sincere and less heartless but they'll always be twats.

Sorry to hear some people are just born with the **** gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.